Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Finally, some pictures











I know it took awhile but I finally have some new pictures on here. I'm sorry I can't seem to turn that one the right way so I guess you will just have to look at is sideways. They are all going great. Granton has an appointment next week. Please pray for the right B cells. I will give more updates later.

16 comments:

Rachel Dominguez said...

Beautiful...simply beautiful. You certainly have some precious children

Debbie Byers said...

These are great. Granton seems kind of solemn on the one with the overalls on. They are both so cute!!!!
We love you!
Debbie

brandi allard said...

Just Precious! These pictures are just precious! So very very cute. Such a wonderful family! Praying for the right B cells (did I say that right?), Anyway I will be praying :)

Direnna said...

Daniel & Jenni,

Kaylynn is absolutely beautiful.

The pics are great - thanks for posting them. Granton looks like he's not to sure in the one pic :o) so cute!!

We love you guys so much,
Renna

Ronda Bilyeu said...

Thanks for posting. They are so adorable. I am praying for those little B guys and the right ones too. Sending prayers

Anonymous said...

They are adorable!!!

Also: I still have a Pray for Granton t-shirt that belongs to Jessica Campbell. She can give me a call at 327-5414 and I can meet her to get it.

Thanks, Connie

Grandsma Ball said...

Wow and Jeepers!!How great is God!!I just can't wait to see you all but guess I'll have to. I am so happy for you --I think rejoicing is going on all over the country over your simply beautiful family. I went to the beauty shop yesterday for a haircut. Hadn't seen the ooperator for 3 months. First thing she said to me was how is that baby--we pray for him every day. The *we* is her whole church and I know there are hundreds, thousands who are still remembering your heroic family. The pictures are out of this world. Love you all, Gram

Tammy G said...

Thanks so much for sharing your children with all of us! They are just beautiful. Praying continuously for next week's results. God has it all under control!

Angela K. said...

What a beautiful baby and the family is great too!
I will continue to pray for Granton's B cells to get the way that is correct.

Anonymous said...

Precious!!! I am so happy for your family!

Christy Sheppeck

Stacie said...

Gorgeous babies! Still praying...

ashley ballard said...

I love the pic of Granton holding Kaylynn. The look on his face is priceless. "You want me to hold her!?"
What a precious family. I can't wait to see you all again soon. Will pray for those B Cells.
Love and Prayers-Ashley

Anonymous said...

All I can say is "ahh". How cute. What beautiful children. God is great! Prayers from Bedford.

Anonymous said...

The wait was worth it. They are simply darling! Love the one of them in the crib. Looks like they are both doing good! Will pray for the right B cells for Granton.

Kim P RN said...

LOVE the pictures! They look so precious. Thank You for taking time out of your busy schedule to post pictures, we all really appriciate that. As always Granton is in our prayers.

Take care,

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting the pictures. My grandchildren are really beautiful. Just in case you read this, we are on vacation now and guess what, I left my cell phone cord at home, and my phone is already dead. Right now we are in Nachez, MS. We should be coming through to your place sometime either late Friday or Saturday. Will try to get a phone somewhere when we get closer.
Love Grandma Jeannette