Thursday, September 10, 2009

Big brother's little army men

Here is the latest news on the Bayless Bunch. Kaylynn is sick. She had a fever of 101.5 last night. She has a real bad cough and Jenni is going to take her to the doctor today. We are so thankful that Granton does not seem to be sick. Jenni really has her hands full with a sick baby and a little boy with a compromised immune system. She is doing her best to keep the two separated but that means She is with Kaylynn all the time and Granton has to stay in the other room. Jenni can’t hug and kiss the little man because she has Sister Sue’s germs all over her. Granton feels neglected and he is not very happy about it. I want to help more but I have a lot of responsibilities at school right now. So please keep us in your prayers. Also, there is a big “Thank You Lord” in that Granton did not get what ever his sister did. He must have some little army men fight off the germs and that is a welcome change.

10 comments:

brandi allard said...

Praying to keep Granton well, and for Kaylynn to get better very soon! and Praying for Jenni to be able to keep things going smoothe. Can't wait to hear that everything is rolling smooth again :)

Direnna said...

My heart goes out to you guys - I'll be praying for Kaylynn to get well quickly and that the rest of you stay well too and that Granton will handle all of it as best he can - I know he loves his momma and he probably doesn't understand. I'm sure it's tough on Jenni too!
You're in our prayers! We love you guys!
Renna

Anonymous said...

Oh, what a busy Momma! I will pray that Kaylynn gets well soon and that Granton does not get what she has. I know he doesn't understand why Mommy has to keep her distance. Hope everything is running smooth soon! Love and prayers!

the aiken clan said...

We will keep the whole family in our prayers. It was so good to see you at Lone Cherry Sunday.

Ronda Bilyeu said...

You know I still pray for you guys nightly, I will add this. Take care, there is so much stuff going around. Especially w/ school starting back.

Angela K. said...

Sounds like good and bad, things never get dull with children. I pray both of the children get what they need. I pray God will help you,but we all know GOD IS GREAT, and will continue to pray for the family!

gram said...

How truly great that Granton has sayed well. HopeKaylynn is OK by now. Have you ever heard of rubbing a thick layer of Vicks VapoRub on the bottom of the childs feet and putting on socks as you put them to bed. Some swear by this for cough. Don't knock it till you try it!! We are still praying for the B and T cells to be just perfect next test time. . we love you guys. Gram

Tammy Guinn said...

Gram--I can vouch for the Vick's treatment! It works for adults, too!

Anonymous said...

Yea, the Vicks on the feet with socks works! I used it on my boys all the time! Works for adults too! K

gram said...

Yea for Vicks!! I just suggested it to Darbie for Rachel wo has a bad case of Croup. I hadn't evenheard of Croup for years. From Mimi I learn Kaylynn is getting better and Granton has stayed well and is growing fast. Thank hou Lord. Gram