Wednesday, November 25, 2009

I had to add this picture; we have one of me in the dryer when I was his age and we both have the same expression. I have have seen that picture of me for the past 30 years. That is probably why I see so much of me in the little man when I look at this one. Thanks again for all your prayers and happy Thanksgiving. By this way this is our one year anniversary for having Granton out of the hospital and home with us. God has given us so much to be thankful for!

5 comments:

Direnna said...

LOVED all the pictures! Such a special family - love you all so much!!! I've always thought Granton looks alot like you! Kaylynn is really growing and such a doll! Can't believe she's getting around so much too. Hope you all have a very happy, 'thankful' Thanksgiving - we will definately be thinking about you and thanking God for his many blessings.

luvya! Renna

Anonymous said...

What adorable children! They look so much alike. I didn't see that in earlier pictures. A very Happy Thanksgiving to you all too! Guess you have to stay home. But it is worth it to keep Granton from catching anything. Always in my prayers!

gram said...

Dear kiddos--thanks for the phone call. It started my day off great and I really do appreciate it. The pictures are precious. I didnt realize they looked so much alike. You can see what Granton would have looked like had he not beenjust barely surviving for those months he was her age. You gotta give him and his mom and pop lots of credit for determining he would live. And how beautiful they are . God is good. Love you so much, and again, thanks for the call. Gram

Angela K. said...

Pictures are great! Thank God for all the time you've had with the kids!
Granton and Kaylynn are beautiful children. Enjoy the Holidays and You're still in my prayers.

ROSIE said...

WHAT A HANDSOME YOUNG MAN HE IS, YES U ARE BLESSED, TO HAVE 2 BEAUTIFUL KIDS,