Just a brief update. We can answer your call now. This is our 5th phone for the year...all the accidents involved water of some sort (creek, kiddie pool, toilet, you name it). Needless to say the $200 touch screen phone with gps that the salesmen showed off did not tempt me just yet, well maybe a little. But, definitely not child-mommy proof!
We have a chicken coop now and we're getting about 3 eggs a day which is nice. The chicks finally know how to navigate their way back to the pin. Daniel and I had been rounding them up from the woods until Monday night. I've been a little upset with Capone lately. He has either sat on or tried to dig up my flowers in the new flower bed I made. Lucky for him, he has this pitiful wrinkly face and a sweet personality that can't keep me mad at him for more than a day/half a day.
Kaylynn's saying more and more words--hat, egg, see ya, dog, diaper, stop sign--all pretty random. Granton is still reading lots of books now with more words. We buried some toys and had a dig the other day while I was planting our garden. He is fun to play with. He got hooked on a book called Bossy Bear and now we've been reminding him of the lessons several times a day.
We will let you know what his lab results are soon. We were supposed to get labs today, but mom forgot...oops.
Jenni
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Excited to see your blog this evening - always love the updates! Sounds like you're having lots of fun between the kids, the dog and the chickens! Would love to see you guys! When is Daniel's last day of school? Would love to come see yall again on our way south in about a month. Continuing to keep you in our prayers! We love you guys!
Thanks so much for the update. It is always good to hear that everything is ok and the kids are growing. Jenni--I would recommend the Motorola Quantico. It's waterproof! My nephew bought one and put it in a bowl of water and called it just to see if it actually worked and it rang underwater! Ever praying for God's best for all of you.
Thanks for the update! Sounds like the country living is just what was ordered.
I pray you will get great reports! I look forward to your updates!
God is wonderful!
Angela K.
Glad to see your update. Granton is really coming along great. Well we made it back from the Grand Canyon and I have some books for the kids, but who knows when I will get them sent. Sounds like you are getting quite a little farm going there. I bet the kids really like having a dog. Hope you had a very Happy Mother's Day. Love always,
Grandma Jeannette
Post a Comment