Sunday, September 5, 2010
Homeward bound
Well, I just got off the phone with Jenni, and baring any new developments, they will be on their way home this afternoon. Granton is going great and is all caught up on on his TV fix. Jenni said he is full of energy. He want to go to the park and he is about to tear the walls down in his hospital room. It is so nice to see him turn around so quickly as we were used to spending so much time in the hospital. Anyway, that is the update. Keep praying for the little guy that he completely heals up and all his numbers do what they area supposed to do. We look forward to the day he gets his clean bill of health.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Thanks for posting the update Daniel - Wonderful news! Hope you guys had a fun time @ the park. will keep you all in our prayers! Love you!
I've been here in the computer for nearly an hour reading up on Granton. God willing, things will get easier for your beautiful son. I wish you the best, Emily Brock
Go. Granton, Go You are about the toughest and most resilient guy I know, unless maybe your wonderful, strong, resilient, God loving psrents, God has been so good. Love you all,
gram
THANK YOU for recent updates; yes, I do check your blog and continue to praise God for His work in your family. Thanks, Marie in Iowa
I just read your post today, Tuesday, when I got back to work. Sorry to hear the little guy was sick, but am also glad to hear he is better and went home possibly Sunday.
Love, Grandma Jeannette
Thank you for continuing to post on this blog! I realize it takes time away from the kids but your family is such an inspiration and blessing. It helps encourages those of us that may be going thru trying times. I believe God has used your family to encourage and bless many people. I was so glad to see that Granton got to go home so quickly! I am sure Kaylynn enjoyed the time with Daddy too. I loved your vacation pictures. It is so wonderful to see how far you all have come - especially Granton. I pray that God continues to bless your family.
Hey guys!!!! Sorry I haven't checking in awhile... I will be praying for Granton. Glad that he is feeling much better.
Post a Comment