Wednesday, October 20, 2010
Doing Well
I just want to send out a good update. Granton's eyes are doing great. It was hard for a while as he spent a few days with his eyes closed. But he came home from the Dr. on Thursday like a new little man. I was already home. He came running through the door with a big smile. He yelled, "Daddy, I fixed my eyes!" I don't think he was responsible but I will let him take the credit. He is doing very well now and his eyes are straight and not blood shot. Everyone is doing well. We always report when we are having hard times. I just wanted to send out a praise when everything is fine. Thanks for keeping us in your continual prayers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Hey, Grandma Jeannette says Great. See you guys Thanksgiving
GREAT NEWS!!! Thanks for sharing - love & miss you all :)
Haven't checked in with your blog in a while. My sister-in-law, Devon, is about to get a bone marrow transplant in hopes of curing her leukemia and (even though I know it's not the exact same as Granton) I couldn't help but think of the day they hung his bag of transplant to save his life. Hope all is well with your family.
Mandy Rouse (Grady's mom....Grady and Granton are around the same age)
amandarouse31@gmail.com
I pray for Granton and your whole family every day since your ordeal began so long ago. I check your blog every once in a while and I always feel blessed and uplifted by what you write. Even when those "bumps" come up in your road, you are always so positive. "Great is your faithfulness." I pray that God bless your family with health for the new year!
Post a Comment