Friday, December 10, 2010

He passed a test.

Granton went to the endocrine clinic before Thanksgiving and they tested his adrenal system. His adrenal glands are now working well enough on their own. They produce enough cortizone. He will not have to receive hydrocortizone when he spikes a fever or gets sick. We are happy with his continued progress. This winter he will be getting a sub-q shot once a week (immune globulins) to boost his immune system. I discovered I can give him his shot during nap time and he won't wake up. This is a huge praise for me!

Merry Christmas to Everyone!!!

Jenni

4 comments:

Tammy Guinn said...

Wonderful news, Jenni! Thanks for the update. I'm glad you can give Granton the shots when he is asleep. That is a hard Mommy job! Love the pictures!

Anonymous said...

It's great to hear good news! I'm sure this will be another special Christmas, how wonderful to celebrate!

The pictures are really good! The kids are really growing.

I wish you a blessed Christmas, and the best in 201l.

Angela K.

Anonymous said...

Have Been Following this site from the beginning. Hope you & your families have a Blessed Holiday Season. Just have to Say All of your pictures are So Very Clear & perfect all the time. Great, Great Job. The colors are wonderful. One of My very favorites That looked fake actually was your daughter at the beach when you were on vacation. Priceless...

Anonymous said...

THANKS for the update and pictures! May God be praised as we see His blessings daily. Merry Christmas - and may 2011 bring more good news! Marie in Iowa