Friday, December 16, 2011
POWER IN THE BLOOD!
I am sitting here in Carver's room and he is getting his new blood right now! It is very exciting! I keep hearing my dad, the church song leader, saying "There's power in the Blood!" Everything is going well so far. He does have a rash but it is nothing that is causing much alarm. Carver has been very peaceful today. He is still eating and it is our prayer that he keeps this up and won't have to get a tube to his stomach where he could forget how to eat. Anyway, keep sending those prayers! We are so thankful for them. I am sure Carver's Grandpa will sing it out loud, very loud and I am praying that song holds true and there is "POWER! POWER! WONDER WORKING POWER" in this precious blood for our little man.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
AMEN THERE IS POWER WE WILL KEEP WATCHING & PRAYING LOVE PA & GMA Making peanut brittle see ya soon with some of it I hope
So thankful for the good news. We are praying. I know there is "Power in the Blood." -Jodie
Power in the Blood - how appropriate for today. I continue to pray for you all. Keep us updated; I appreciate your blog (and Jenni's entries as well). Marie in Iowa
Been praying for Carver all day!
Love and miss you all! I love your "power in the blood", I can just hear Mr Bayless saying that too! :) Praying!!!
I've been thinking about yall all day too and praying. Thanks for the pics and keep on singing! (I can hear him singing it too) Love you guys!!!!
Neva and I jam out to that hymn done by Selah sometimes. Thanks. Now its stuck in my head. Love it! Prayed for you every hour on the hour today. Thankful for the power in His blood!
Post a Comment