Granton is feeling his normal, energetic, climbing self again. And, so is the rest of the Bayless family who ALL got sick after him...including his uncle Derek who had to wrestle sick and helped lead his team to win conference. While he is beating all his opponents his big brother Daniel keeps beating me in table tennis. In fact, he still managed to beat me when I came back to tie a game from a 17-6 lead. Our closest game yet has been 25-23, but I just happened to win two games today so I'm happy. We're a pretty good match up and getting better every time. We still talk about Granton and Kaylynn no matter what we're doing...we miss them. Sometimes, we reinact their funny quirks. Carver is doing great and has not gotten the flu which is a huge praise! The House served heart-shaped pizzas today that I have seen on commercials. They were yummy. Hope you have a Happy Valentine's Day!

4 comments:
It's always good to check in and see only great reports! God is good!!
Granton is growing up so fast. He looks like a big boy. Glad Carver is doing ok. Happy Valentines Day to all.
Grandma Jeannette
Happy Valentines day from us also. We are so happy you are all feeling better and like Gr.Jeannette said Granton is growing so fast and I know Kaylyn and Carver are doing there best to catch up to him.(Wonder what song he was singing in the picture?)Love to all--Gg Larry&Gg Bonnie
Thanks for the update. Love the picture of Granton - terrific! Praying for Carver to continue on the road to good health! Happy Valentine's Day to you all!
Marie in Iowa
Post a Comment