Thursday, April 26, 2012

First Family Outing

The other day someone who we don't know very well asked me if Carver was home yet.  She reads the blog a lot and did not know.  Well, I thought Jenni had made a post and she thought I had made a post.  I am sorry we have not kept this blog updated.  So here is the update.  Carver did get the port with no trouble.  It seems to do just what it was intended to do.  Carver is home and has been for a few weeks.  He loves his new home and being with the family.  He is starting to crawl but it is more of an army crawl on his belly right now.  Yesterday we went out to eat as a family with the baby for the first time.  Grandma Ball is here and wanted to take us out.  We found a restaurant in town that has outdoor seating so we could bring Carver.  He loved it.  We all did.  It was a beautiful day and the weather felt amazing but not as good as we felt to be together for our first family outing.  Thank you for your continued prayers and please don't stop.

5 comments:

Direnna said...

Would love to see you guys! Sounds like everything is going well and I know that everyone was happy to be back in your home together! Carver looks so good, as well as Granton and Kaylynn too!
Love you all so much! Still pray for you all everyday!

Anonymous said...

you bet the prayers are there. and soooooooooo glad you are home together. what could be better? looking forward tomeeting CARVER and eeing everyone soon I hope LOVE YA ALL PA & Grandma vena

Anonymous said...

So very glad to hear it. So encouraged. Jennifer Meek and family Dearing Ks

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the update! I'd been wondering but assumed that Carver got released and that everyone is home and together at last. Yes, prayers continuing. And lots of "Thank you, God"!! Marie in Iowa

gram said...

It was the greatest, getting to spend a few days with my great grandbabies. And in case you didnt know, God gave tyhem the very best parents in the whole wide word. Oh yes, great grandbabies--they are great and they are grand. Yes indeedie! They are mine! Love you all, gram