We don't have a lot to report this morning about anything new. Granton and Mimi had a long night and are sound asleep now. His blood pressure has been on the high side lately and several times in the night he got mad when the nurses tried to take it. The doctor's say it may have to do with the Clonadine patch they just weaned him off of. For now, Granton will get some blood pressure medicines to help keep it within range. Also, we had a false alarm panic in the night and Granton had an X-Ray done plus some antibiotics ordered and he somehow pulled out his ng tube. After one antibiotic they canceled the order because he was just upset in the night for lack of sleep not because he acted sick. And, the room next door experienced an emergency, so all this combined together made for a long night. That's all for now.
Jenni
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
Thankful that Granton and Mimmi are getting some sleep right now. Praying that things will continue to improve. May God's blessings be abundant. NG
Jenni and Daniel,
Your lives are filled with activity and excitement! I'm sure you long for a quiet, uneventful day/night. Hopefully that will happen soon when you move to the RMH and later to your own home.
I went to Stockton Saturday for their new high school open house. What a beautiful building! You would love Mrs. Sloan's art room, Jenni. Those teachers will feel as if they have new jobs. (I have mixed feelings about not going back to school, but I must admit I'm enjoying a more leisurely lifestyle.)
Praying for you and Granton,
Rebecca L.
Well the little guy likes to keep everyone on their toes! Hope everyone can get some rest today. Connie F.
Granton is making sure you are all paying attention. That little stinker! Hope you can get some rest today and that it remains calm and uneventful around there for you guys! Love and prayers, Kim P.
Rebecca,
This is news to me! So, were you wearing yourself out or something? Or maybe you got the taste of being Grandma and decided that was more fun than teaching? Stockton will miss you like crazy!!!
Jenni
I guess Granton thought it was the weekend and needed some excitement and thought Mimmi was going the lady to take on the ride!
Hope to see you soon,
Kim P RN
Give him a kiss and hug and tell him to be good.
Hi Jenni,
I just read your post and to answer your question, yes, I love being Grammy! When Rachel told me that she and Matt were expecting their first baby (my third little granddaughter)this month (due the 25th), I knew I wouldn't have time to go to St. Louis for a length of time. You know how hectic the beginning of school always is? Also, I wanted to have time to help all three of the girls with their precious children, so I decided it was time to make some changes. I'll still try to work a couple of days a week somewhere to help pay my insurance. (Big Smile) You'll have to remember that I'm free to run errands or help as needed when you return to Bolivar. Hugs, Rebecca
We are back in the hospital with Grady. Being here brings back so many feelings and memories! Being here has also reminded me of how tough these MONTHS have been for you! Praying for Granton and you all!
Amanda Rouse
My son had the same transplant and also has a g-tube.My son doctors have treated a lot of kids with SCID. The one doctor did his first transplant for SCID in 1995. If you would like to talk please email me and i will give you my phone number. I will give you the phone number and names of my sons doctors if you would like you or your doctors to talk to them.
My email is cathmac80@aol.com
praying always,
Catherine Carroll
Post a Comment