Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Homecoming!

We have exciting news. Granton is finally coming home. After being gone for over eight months, Granton is moving back to Bolivar. The big day will be Monday, the 24. Jenni plans to bring Granton straight home from his check-up. Granton will still be receiving weekly check-ups but now he will stay in our home instead of the Mac house. We are so happy and joyful with this news. We have wanted so much to have Thanksgiving in our home here in Bolivar. For a while, we weren’t getting very reassuring reports that this would happen, but now we have the green light. I always thought I would write some big, long, grand blog for this occasion, but we are so happy with news we don’t have anything to add to it. Granton is coming home! Granton is coming home! Oh, thank you Lord, Granton is coming home.

36 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jenni & Daniel,

This is great news and praise be to God for his healing powers! I am so happy for you and Granton and know it will be a day and Thanksgiving to remember. I will pray for a smooth transition back to the daily routine for you all. Your strength and faith have been inspirational to all of us.

God Bless!

Jerry Scott

Anonymous said...

Thank you Lord for all the miracles you bestow!!!!!

What a thanksgiving to remember!! Next week I know there will be hundreds of warm hearts bowing their heads and saying of prayer of thanks for our little miracle called Granton Bayless! What wonderful blessings his little(now, but very long to come)life has brought to so many! He's an inspiration to many and his story will bring hope in a loving Savior to millions!
"WOO HOO! Granton's coming home!" Can you hear us from there? "Granton's coming home!" I know my neighbors are feeling my excitement!

Serenity says, "Granton play with me now, MOM?" LOL

With much love and excitement,
The Burk Family

Anonymous said...

Praise God! The day has finally come! Your faithfullness has been unbelievable and an inspiration to all of us waiting for the news of your homecoming! Can't wait to see that precious little boy! This will be a Thanksgiving to be forever in your hearts and the hearts of all of us who have prayed diligently for him! What an awesome God we have!

Prayerfully yours,

Kim Pierce

Rhianna Garber said...

Praise the Lord! We look forward to running in to you guys! May God bless you in this new time of your life. What a great way to celebrate Thanksgiving!

Anonymous said...

God is so Great! This is amazing news! I'm so very very very happy for you guys! Miracles do happen, and we have proof! Thank the Lord!

Ronda Bilyeu said...

PRAISE THE LORD!!! This brings tears to my eyes and a smile on my face. In case you don't write before have a very safe trip home. This will be another one of those days you will never forget. I bet you guys are so excited to be under the same roof. What a journey you all have been through. I think I am safe saying w/ all you have been through you both are stronger and for thankful individuals. I know it has helped me. Love and prayers.

Anonymous said...

What wonderful news! Thank you for brightening our days and lives with your faith and God's goodness revealed so completely in Granton's healing process. "Praise God from whom all blessings flow..."
Rejoicing with you,
Rebecca L.

Anonymous said...

WONDERFUL NEWS!!!!!! Granton's Coming homeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!! YIPPEEEEEEEEEE!! And thank you Lord!

Nancy Katzer and children

Anonymous said...

THANK YOU JESUS!!!!! :-) Oh Happy Day!!!! :-)

Anonymous said...

When our family gathers together to give thanks this season, we will be thinking of your family united again at home. Congratulations! So many are rejoicing at this happy news!

Emily Sargent Pohlsander

Anonymous said...

WOW--This is Great!!!!And thank the good lord.Keep giving him hugs from us till we are able to see him.Our love to all of you--------GgLarry&GgBonnie

Anonymous said...

There is nothing I can think of to say right now - but - Praise Our Lord and thank Him for this blessing!!! I cannot imagine how full your hearts must be right now. We will be thinking of you on that day. May your joy continue on and on and on.

Susy Crites

Mandy said...

THANK YOU LORD!!!!! Granton is such a miracle and answer to so many prayers! I pray for a safe trip home, a wonderful Thanksgiving (hmmmm, think you have some thanks to give!? :), and wonderful checkups from here on out!
How far is home from the hospital? Will his checkups be long trips back and forth?
I'm so happy, the tears are pouring!
PRAISE GOD!
Amanda Rouse

Anonymous said...

I am so excited for your family! Congrats! We will continue to pray for you as you travel and get back to "normal". Yuppeee!
Holly Webb

Anonymous said...

Hooray and Praise God!!

The Kyle Garbers

Anonymous said...

Praise God from whom all blessing flow! Thrilled for all of you! Happy Thanksgiving!

Anonymous said...

Oh, my gosh. What fantastic news. You have brought a smile to my face and tears to my eyes. The day you have been waiting for has finally come. Monday is my birthday and I couldn't have asked for a better gift. Please keep us posted about this wonderful homecoming. God is great. Prayers from Bedford.

Anonymous said...

Thank you Lord!!

Wolf Family said...

Praise the Lord!!! I am so happy for your family!!! God Bless You as you walk in the love and peace of our Savior....

Anonymous said...

I can only imagine how many strangers are crying tears of joy as they read this. I know we are....we have never met your family, but been following Granton's life since March. What a happy day for all of us that have been doing prayer investments in this little guy. My 5 & 7 year old are so excited they are dancing around..(actually my husband is too!) We are overjoyed for your family!!!
Much love and continued prayers--
a family in colorado springs

Anonymous said...

God is good!

Anonymous said...

Daniel and Jenni,

We are praising Jesus with you tonight! What an awesome answer to prayer. May God continue to bless you and your precious family.

Anonymous said...

This is such a rewarding blog. We know that we have such an amazing saviour. However, it is times like this that it makes us really know how all-loving and all-knowing He is.
I want to share with you something that my pastor and I talked about...can I have one of your email address?
Love you,
Aunt Debbie

Anonymous said...

Praise to the Lord!

Anonymous said...

Thank you Jesus. What a miracle you have.

Anonymous said...

Hallelujah! WOW! What timing, to remember all we have to be thankful for!

Daniel said...

Aunt Debbie,

My e-mail is dbayless@bolivar.k12.mo.us

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!! Awesome news. What a wonderful Thanksgiving this will be for all of you.

Anonymous said...

this is just the best news ever!! we are so glad that you all will be coming home. thanksgiving will be so blessed with you being home with granton. God does work miracles!!!

Anonymous said...

I am so happy for your family! Our God is so amazing!

Gina said...

Praise The Lord!! I am so excited for you all. Truely a miracle!
The Ryans

Rachel Dominguez said...

I am completely in tears of joy reading this post! I have followed Granton's story from the beginning and I too have been waiting for this moment! I am so happy for you all and what better way to Celebrate Thanksgiving!

Love and Prayers,

Rachel
Lee's Summit, MO

Anonymous said...

Praise God! What a testimony!
We trust that you will have a blessed Thanksgiving.

The Bodenhausen's

Anonymous said...

Praise God Halluluia he is coming home Oh what a wonderful day this will be Graton Bayless is coming home to Bolivar.
And just in time for Thanksgiving Dinner Wow you are Magnificent Lord & everything is in Gods perfect timing.
Praise God Jenni & Daniel
HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL
WELCOME HOME BAYLESS FAMILY
Sherry Mayer

Anonymous said...

What awesome news! I'm so glad that you guys are able to spend Thanksgiving together, in your own home and be thankful for SO much! Your family will still be in my thoughts.

Jennifer
Olathe, KS

Anonymous said...

We are so excited that Granton is coming home. What an answer to prayer!!!

The Sneed Family