Monday, November 24, 2008

Oops

Daniel and I posted at the same time so don't miss the doctor's visit info. on the post right before his. Thanks. Jenni

38 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome home Granton!!!

Anonymous said...

Welcome Home Granton!!!! Bolivar has blessed with this miracle!!

Anonymous said...

Wow - unbelieveable. I can't believe this day has come for your little family. What a blessing! Your testimony and strength have been so fun to watch and listen too! God is TRUELY your strength. Congratulations on the new litte girl coming along, and congratulations on "coming home".

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful day for all of you!!!!

Anonymous said...

OH!Happy!Day!!!! Love and Hugs from Great grandpa Larry & Great grandma Bonnie

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful day to make the trip home! Praise God from whom all blessings flow!

Anonymous said...

What a miracle of a day! I am so happy for the Bayless/Schrader family. What a happy Thanksgiving this will be!!!!
The Darby's

Anonymous said...

All we have been doing here at the office is looking at Grandma and Grandpa Schrader and seeing these huge smiles!!!! What a day!!! We have prayed and prayed for this day to come and here it is. What a lesson for those who don't pray every hour to see!!!! Welcome home Granton and Jenni - and I know Daniel is beside himself. We are all pretty jittery around here with the joy.

Susy Crites

Anonymous said...

What a blessed day. Praise God for miracles.

Anonymous said...

What a Happy Thanksgiving for the Bayless/Schrader families. Welcome home Granton and Jenni. Nancy G.

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful Thanksgiving for all of you! I know the Lord has to be so proud of how you dealt with these trying circumstances. Welcome home!

PTL!

Anonymous said...

HAPPY THANKSGIVING! SO much to be thankful for! We will continue to pray for the Lord's protection over Granton so he will be healthy throughout the winter.

Anonymous said...

Welcome home Granton & Jenni! I got tears of joy just reading the new posts. What a wonderful blessing and answered prayers. Being home in time for Thanksgiving is awesome. God is so good!

Anonymous said...

Bayless family,
I am so happy I can't stop crying. Not only was is Dr. visit wonderful but to be home by Thanksgiving well...that is Gods work that is for sure. I am so excitited. Post pictures when and if you have time. Give him a extra hug and kiss for all of his friends. Enjoy yourselfs you have waited so...... long.

Anonymous said...

The Bayless and Schrader Families,
Today is certainly a day for rejoicing!! Welcome Home Granton!! This is a day that your family and many friends will never forget! We serve an absolutely amazing God who has blessed us with blessings too numerous to count. During this Thanksgiving week, we sing (and may even shout), "Praise God from who all blessings flow, Praise Him all creatures here below, Praise Him above you heavenly hosts, Praise Father, Son, and Holy Ghost."
With smiles and hugs,
Rebecca L.

Jenifer said...

The Lord is SO good. Happy Thanksgiving Bayless Family!

Anonymous said...

WHAT A DAY!!!!! Once a dream and now it is real. Welcome home, Bayless family. I pray for great health for Granton in his future. How exciting!!!! I hope to see you one day on the Bolivar streets. Take care and sweet dreams for tonight.

Anonymous said...

Welcome Home!!! What a great Thanksgiving this will be!!!

Anonymous said...

We have been thinking of you guys all day! I am so thrilled and excited for all of you...IT'S ABOUT TIME!!! We all have so much to be thankful for this holdiay season. You continue to be in our thoughts and prayers...Tyler still prays for "baby Granton" every night. He mostly says--"let him grow bigger like me so we can play. Please Jesus, do it now, love Tyler" My heart melts every time I hear him say that! We at the Olson household wish you and your family a wonderful and bessed Thanksgiving!

Shaun, Joyce and Tyler Olson

Anonymous said...

WELCOME HOME BIG GUY!!!!!

Anonymous said...

The teachers at Skyline want to express just how excited we are to hear that Granton is finally home with his mommy and daddy. He is our little hero. May your Thanksgiving be filled with much love and many special memories.

Anonymous said...

Welcome Home Granton!! What a great Thanksgiving this will be!!

Rachel Dominguez said...

This is the most excited I've been in such a long time! What a wonderful Thanksgiving for you all!

Welcome Home Granton!

Rachel

Anonymous said...

WOW!!! Welcome Home and may God continue to bless Granton with good health and growth and strength! Thanks for sharing your journey with us and letting us see what faith in our awesome God can accomplish! Continue to look to Him in the days ahead as you love that little boy and get ready to welcome a new one into the family. God Bless!

Daniel and Kerri said...

Granton is finally at home. Woo Hoo!!! I am sure he is having fun exploring his so called new place and enjoying his home. I hope you are all getting settled in and enjoying being together again. We love you and God is good. Let me know if I can do anything.

Anonymous said...

Praise God! We are so excited for Granton's homecoming! Lots to be thankful for this Thanksgiving.
May God cont. to bless your family,
Sonya Collins

Anonymous said...

Praise God! We are so excited Granton is coming home! Lots to be thankful for this Thanksgiving!
May God cont. to bless your family,
Sonya Collins

Anonymous said...

Welcome home Bayless Family! It is great knowing Granton is doing so well. God is so GREAT!!!

The Frost Family

Anonymous said...

I am so glad to hear Granton is home. It has been a long journey for all of you. Thank God for his help in healing Granton and for helping him to come home.

Ronda Bilyeu said...

I just seen you guys on channel 33 very cool. Granton looked awesome and I could see how happy you are under roof. Thank God for all the miracles.

Mandy said...

THINKING OF YOU. Praying that the transition to home has gone smoothly. I remember being so excite to be home yet a little scared to be back on my own! Post soon to let us know how it's going!
Amanda Rouse

Anonymous said...

I'm soo happy for you guys. I don't have words. Thank you, so much, Dear Father! Praise Jesus and His Work!

Welcome Home, Granton!!!!

Much love to you all!

Cathy F. and family, Bolivar

Anonymous said...

I was so excited to see you guys on KY3 last nite (tuesday). Granton looks GREAT!! Praying that everything just keeps getting better and better!

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving Bayless family!

Anonymous said...

This is the best news. I am so happy for your family. PLEASE don't forget to update Granton's blog even now that he is going to be at home. I would love to continue reading his updates and watching him continue to grow. I was one of his many nurses in the PICU and it was my pleasure to help take care of him. He is truly a gift from God and is so lucky to have such a wonderful family. Happy Thanksgiving to the entire Bayless family.

Anonymous said...

Wow, we saw Granton on the news last night and he looks sooo good!!
We are so happy that you are all back home in Bolivar in time for Thanksgiving, Granton looked like he was having a great time at home.
Have a BLESSED THANKSGIVING Bayless & Schrader families!! GOD IS SO GOOD!!!
Love & continued prayers..Sherry S.

Anonymous said...

NTON SHIRT AND MADE A SIGN FOR AROUND MY NECK GRANTON IS HOME!!!! LOts of people at Spanish Cove are celebrating and giving the praise to God. Love ya, Gram

Anonymous said...

Jenni and Daniel,
I am so happy for you and Granton. What a wonderful blessing to have your family together at home! Even though I haven't written in a while, I have continuously kept up reading your incredible journey. Thank you so very much for sharing your story and lives with us. You have taught me what it means to truly take everything to God and trust Him completely. Everyone that has kept up with your story has been blessed by your strength and faith, and we have all learned to love deeper because of Granton. I know God will continue to bless your family. I look forward to new updates about Granton. Thank you again for sharing him with so many.
Phyllis Rutledge