As most of you know, Granton had to relearn to eat. I am pretty sure he has mastered this skill.
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I'd say so Daniel!! How funny!! He's cute as a button and a real miracle. Merry Christmas from our house to yours! Nancy, Elizabeth and Caleb Katzer Pittsburg KS
He looks like he is doing great I know anything he can do is Priceless to all. God is so awesome and what a Christmas you all will share together S mayer
Granton is so handsome! It looks like home really agrees with him, I know all of you are so happy to be home! May God continue to help Granton and keep him healthy!
"Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all comprehension, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus." Philippians 4:6-7
4 comments:
I'd say so Daniel!! How funny!! He's cute as a button and a real miracle. Merry Christmas from our house to yours!
Nancy, Elizabeth and Caleb Katzer
Pittsburg KS
He looks like he is doing great I know anything he can do is Priceless to all. God is so awesome and what a Christmas you all will share together
S mayer
Granton is so handsome! It looks like home really agrees with him, I know all of you are so happy to be home! May God continue to help Granton and keep him healthy!
Glad to see him eating and smiling. He is growing up to be an adorable young boy.
God bless you.
Post a Comment