What a handsome guy!! I love the precious pictures and the "I Love You, Dad" valentine with Granton's handprints! So glad you're home again! Happy Valentine's Day! Rebecca L.
"Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all comprehension, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus." Philippians 4:6-7
6 comments:
Happy Valentine's Day, Granton!
Happy Valentine's Day, Granton!
How sweet! I am so glad you guys are home!
love you all!
Happy Valentines Day Granton, and the rest of the family!
Angela K.
Happy Valentine's Day To You Too Granton! Lots of Prayers & Love, The Bay & Holley families
What a handsome guy!! I love the precious pictures and the "I Love You, Dad" valentine with Granton's handprints! So glad you're home again! Happy Valentine's Day!
Rebecca L.
Post a Comment