Happy Birthday Grandma Vena!
Granton has been in a very good mood, and yes he did sleep sound through the night. I am hopeful to see his hemaglobin levels this morning. His virus Daniel mentioned is called metapnuemo. His stats have been reading 96-97 while he's awake and 93-94 while he's sleeping. This is great news and shows that he is getting rid of the virus and responding to the transfusion well! Yesterday, I was snapping my fingers to a commercial song and Granton was trying to figure it out with his little hands. When he couldn't get it he just tapped his hands to the fast beat on his chest. It was real cute and I was surprised at his rythm. Hope to be home soon. His face and eyes look brighter this morning I noticed.
Blessings to All,
Jenni & Granton
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
Granton is always on my mind. Thanks so much for the updates.
Love you guys loads,
Grandma Jeannette
Sounds like God has it all in control. Will be praying for Granton to sleep like a log through his test. It's great to know he is getting better. You can always tell in their eyes.
Tammy Guinn
Hello Daniel and Jenni,
So glad to hear Granton is responding well to his virus. We understand how scary illness is post-transplant. We are praying for Granton and your family-and hoping you are home soon.
God Bless,
Kelly Dunbar
www.caringbridge.org/visit/samueldunbar
Grandma is doing great---and the best thing I could hear is that Granton and Momma are doing good. Hoping you get to go home soon. We love you and keep praying everyday.Pa and Gma vena
May God continue to help Granton and the family!
Granton sounds so adorable, you are such good parents!
Angela K.
I am glad that Granton is feeling good despite all that he is going through. To me that is just one more miracle that we can thank God for. I have a two year old that I know that he could not sit still that long for a blood transfusion. I will be praying that the CAT scan goes good tonight. Love and many prayers. Ronda
How did the scan go? Was he able to sleep through it?
I am praying for you and hoping that you'll be home soon!
Just now catching up on the blogs posted in the past week. We will continue to pray for you guys!
The Darby's
Post a Comment