Saturday, February 14, 2009
Home for Valentines Day
Granton and Jenni got back about 11:00 last night. They gave him a double blood transfusion so he would not have to be in the hospital over Valentines Day. He has been in great sprits today. He will have his blood tested again on Monday. We are praying that his number will stay up and not keep drifting back down. We are so happy he gets to stay at home this weekend. His Aunt Neese is going to watch him while his Mom and Dad go out. He loves her and is so happy she is visiting. Thanks for praying for the little man.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
Granton Daddy Mommie and Aunt Neese--- Half time OSU We are ahead Yea. So glad to hear Jenni and Granton back home. Well keep praying as always. Glad Denise can be there for Valentines and so Mom and Dad can have a night out. We LOVE you. Pa & Gma Vena
YEAH!!! Woo Woo! PARTAY!! I am praying for Granton every night! I sure do hope his numbers stay high! Hopefully he will be able to see me soon, and I would love that!
-Jessie
P.S. I love all of you and will continue praying for Granton!
This is such great news. The pictures are absolutely precious! Have fun with Aunt Neese!!!!
Love you all.
Aunt Debbie
Glad you guys got to come home. Hope everyone has a happy Valentines day!!
Still praying for those #'s and safe travels
Praying for full health and good numbers.
I loved the pics!!! He is such a cute kid!
Hope you all had an enjoyable weekend.
Cathy F., Bolivar
I got word from the little bird(Mimi) that Grantons numbers are best yet and another test at KC Wednesday. We could get really excited about this and pray they continue to go up without transfusions. The pictures are the greatest. Love that little boy and all his familyl. We gotta keep prayin--Love y!all. Maybe a blog from Daniel when morning comes. Jenni, how does he do--just you and him on those trips to KC? Is he a pretty good traveler or do you have to stop a lot? Hope all is goin g ood and you all are taking care of yourselves the best you can. Gram
Grandma Ball,
Thank you soooo much for the update. that new is very exciting and an answer to many prayers. Still praying for Wednesdays visit.
I am so glad you did not have to stay overnight. You are in my thoughts and prayers. I will send some positive vibes your way.
Post a Comment