Daniel just called and wanted me to let everyone know that Graton and Jenni are home. He said that Graton went straight to his books when he got home and that he was very excited to be back with his toys. As excited as he was Daniel said it was not half as excited as he was to have his boy back home.
I don't have anyother news to share but we just wanted everyone to know they were home safe and happy.
Aunt Neese
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
So glad you're home!! Prayers continue for Granton's health.
I'm sure the whole family is relieved and thrilled. It's wonderful that they are back under the same roof again and Granton is much improved.
We pray for continued improvement for Granton and a full night's restful sleep for his parents! And spring to arrive with no more setbacks!
God is so good.
Tammy Guinn
Praise the Lord!! I am so glad that u r home. I will be praying that Grantons #'s continue 2 raise.
Hip, hip, hooray!
Wonderful, wonderful, Granton is home!
There's no place like home!
God bless all of you!
Angela K.
Praying that those blood counts will only go up from here!
Love- a fam in colo springs
Yeah Granton!!
I am glad that you guys are home safely!
~Traci Froelich
Yay! Thats so great to hear! Prayers always!
Post a Comment