Friday, February 6, 2009

I have a new report and I think it is pretty good overall. They did an x-ray on Granton’s chest and it did not show any new damage. The also gave him a breathing treatment with albuterol and he seemed to be better after that with a higher oxygen saturation level. They decided against the cat scan which is a good thing because they felt he was not bad enough off to need it. However, they will give him another kind of scan today. Jenni said, he seemed to be feeling better last night. They did not even have to stay in the hospital. They spent the night in the good old Ronny Mac house. Oh yea, I almost forgot, Jenni wanted me to make sure and tell everyone that the little man is not as little. He weighed about 21 lbs. Anyway please keep praying and I will keep giving reports.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Daniel Jenni Granton WE LOVE YOU Pa and Gma Vena

Anonymous said...

Dear Daniel and Jenni, thanks so much for the morning blog. It is good to hear things are under control. Congrats on the 21pounds. Great. Now what are they doing about the rbc. I'm sure they will be fixing that. Keep us posted. We want to hear everything. Love ya,

Anonymous said...

Lots of love to each of you and lots of prayers too. Hope for more good news today and that you will all be able to be together at home again in the next day or so.Give him a big hug from us. Love GgLarry and GgBonnie

Anonymous said...

Lots of love to each of you and lots of prayers too. Hope for more good news today and that you will all be able to be together at home again in the next day or so.Give him a big hug from us. Love GgLarry and GgBonnie

Anonymous said...

OOps-- I goofed-- Grandma Bonnie

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear he is feeling better. I'm sure that makes EVERYONE feel better.

Give him some snuggles for us.