Friday, February 20, 2009
Long term and short term
This is just a short update, but I just got off the phone with Jenni and the G man’s number was up to 9. This means he gets to come home for the weekend. He did have a small fever and a red face this morning which they think is a side effect of the new drugs he is getting. Jenni said he is eating like a horse and bouncing off the walls. I guess this kid likes his steroids. I don’t know if we reported it or not but he has gained a lot of weight. He is over 22 lbs now. Anyway, for the short term, this is a good report. As we have all learned this road is full of ups and downs and we try to take it all in stride. I think longer term plan will be for Granton to have 2 or 3 trips to KC for the next few months. Please pray for him and his mother who is very pregnant. We know the Lord will see us through.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

14 comments:
Praying & Praying All our Love Pa & Gma Vena
Praying consistently for you all.
I knew that boy was a hurdler! We'll keep praying.
Yes, the Lord will see you through this! HOpe Jenni is taking good care of herself! I know you are anxious for Kaylyn to get here. All in HIS time, all in HIS time. Will continue to pray for that precious boy! Glad they get to come home for the weekend. Love and prayers, KAP
Isn't it good that that little boy feels good and is a joy to be with in spite of all the complicated rolls and twists he is having to endure on the road to normalcy. Well he is a supper duper kid and will always be s couple of steps above normal. Take your vitamins, mom and dad. You will need them. And yes, we are praying , Love Gram
Always thinking of you and praying for you.
Prayers again and forever from Bedford.
Glad Granton is feeling good. Jenni take care of yourself. Still praying
Jenni -
I am praying special prayers for you and the toll it is on you being so very pregnant. I can't imagine the long trip and the sitting while holding Granton all day. I pray that maybe someone could help you with the trips, one way or the other. I wished I lived closer!
Love you all.
Thanks for the great report on Granton's weight and good numbers! Jenni, I remember how great you looked when you were pregnant w/Granton so I can picture you now with that cute belly! Continued blessings and prayers, Rebecca L.
May God continue to bless Granton and all the family!
It seems everyday it is one baby step at a time, and I know God will continue to help you along!
I will continue to pray, I know that is one way I can help!
Jenni, it was great meeting you today. As I said, we've followed your blog and have kept you all in our prayers. We will continue to pray for all of you and for your endurance during the trips. You look great and I look forward to the day when you're all at church together!
So glad to learn Granton and Jenni got to go home tonight with numbers up. And if they are still up Wednesday they won't have to go back to KC until Friday. I know the the doctors are walking a tight-rope with his medications right now and we are all praying this crisis will be over real soon so the family will have a little relaxed time and stay at home for this new little girl coming into the home. Jeepers, just think the chaos most of us hve experienced with a new baby coming and we knew nothing of the stress Jenni and Daniel have. Oh yes, some didand have posted in and it has been great to hear of others who have made it . I am thankful for the interested and compassionate strangers who have taken an interest in this wonderful family. God has been good, hasn't He? Daniel and Jenni we are praying this bump in the road is leveling out. How I wish I were nearby and could help a little to shoulder the load. I know yhou haVE MANY FRIENDS WHO HAVE ALREADY PROVED themselves for you.We thank God for every one of them Love you, Gram
Thanks for the update Grandma Ball! Praying that this "bump will soon level out" too! Prayers always.
Post a Comment