Saturday, February 7, 2009
Watching the G man
Jenni and I want to brag on Granton a little. He has been hooked to an IV all day and he has not been able to stretch his legs for two days. He had to sit still for over five hours for his blood transfusion. He did a great job. Then transfusion is complete and we have not seen any signs of the negative side effects the doctors were concerned about. Granton doesn't look as gray as he did before. We did get to take the IV out so he could stretch but we just found out that they will have to put a new one in tonight so we let him crawl all around in his bed as much as he wanted for a little while. We don't have much more news. Everyone is just watching him very closely. Jenni and are doing well. We have been able to spend a lot of time together with the G man and that is a nice. He likes to be with us. Other than that, we have just been praying a lot. Thanks for joining us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Just want you to know that we are still praying for Granton in Bedford. We haven't forgot about this little man.
Thanks for the frequent blogs as we are all waiting to hear what is happening. We love you all.
Thank you for letting us know how things are going. I am glad that God has blessed Granton w/ patience. I know I couldn't sit still for five hours. Still praying for Granton.
Poor lil guy. Tommy and I will be praying for his recovery and strength for all three of you.
Your faith is uplifting. We love you.
Bless his sweet heart! I am sorry to say that I had taken his recovery for granted and hadn't checked on the blog for a couple of days. Even though he/you are a part of my prayers daily I hadn't checked in. Perhaps this is a wake up call to not take anything for granted and to pray without ceasing for ALL things. Even though we don't know each other, I feel I owe you all an apology for being lax. I am sorry.
I will ask for extra prayers today at our church and will definately lift you all up more frequently.
You are all loved from many different regions of this land and prayers are being sent (more fervently) from all around. So please continue to feel God's warm loving touch surrounding you.
Thank you for the updates.
Much love & prayers.
I am so happy baby Jaxon came home and is eating well! I am leaving a comment so I can log in to post a blog.
Jenni
Post a Comment