Friday, March 20, 2009
No news is good news
I know we have not posted in a while. Well, not much has happened with our little guy. In his case, no news is good new. We did not have to have a check up this week because his last one was so good. We have given him a new name, Pork Chop. This is due to his cheeks and growing belly. Personally, I love it. He has also started trying to repeat everything we say. It is funny because he still can't talk, but I like to see him try. We will try to put a video of the little man on the blog again soon. Thanks for the prayers. Don't forget his mama who is VERY pregnant with his little sister. Thanks again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
came to check before THEGAME starts. Sounds wonderful. For sure we are remembering ALL.Check later Love yaall Pa & G'maVena
You guys are never far from my thoughts and always in my prayers :) can't wait to see the video if you guys get the time :)
I've been praying and thinking about how things are going, so glad to hear good news. I bet all of you are getting very excited about your darling baby soon to be here.
Children are a gift from God! My grandchildren are so very special, its fun to see how they can do the same thing their parents did as children.
Prayers will continue for all the family!
I want to thank you for sharing on your blog.
Angela K.
I hope you know that I am praying non stop ALWAYS for Granton and for the Mama with the baby in the womb.
Your family, to me, is AWESOME. You guys are nothing but a miracle and that is why I was glad to be a part of the KC Star interviews.
I love you all and pray for you with all my heart. After 3 boys and finally getting my so desired little girl, Melana (19mo) I must say I can not wait to see pictures of your BEAUTIFUL little daughter. If she is anything like Granton, she will be nothing but a princess.
When is this new baby coming? I don't know the due date for sure. I'm praying for you all, hang in there. He is soooo cute! Leann Tibken
How is Miss Jenny? How much longer until that lil girl joins the Bayless ranks?
Your little "pork chop" is never far from my thoughts and prayers. Jenni too! Glad he is doing so well. Will pray that everything continues to go good for Granton and that "very pregnant" Momma of his. When is the little bundle of pink joy due? Looking forward to the next video! Love and prayers always! KS
Happy birthday Daniel! So much has changed looking back at your last birthday. I know your heart was broken truly on that day last year, ony to be rebroken over and over during the year. God has on this day I would hope shown you that he minds hearts and answers prayers, even if not the same day you prayed them. I remember you last year laying on the ER cot with your limp son draped across your chest. With tears in your eyes and a knot in yor stomach you felt only a hint of the burden that was to come. But Jesus kept his promise and shouldered the burden with you, side by side. I'm so happy to see Granton now! I know you and Jenni are also. So, happy birthday-You have already been given back your son, what else could you of asked for? I guess a bonus would be a daughter :)! We love you all! Darbie, Mike and Rachel
Well her comes Gram back. Had a good time and now it is good to be home. I kept track of Granton and family. Strange how good it is to hear on the posts from some I have ever known. This little boy has forged a peculiar bond with many who have never met each other and qujite a few who have never met Granton either. Oh yes, and Daniel, how well I remember the day you were bornand what a great joy yhou have been all these years. And the best thing I think you ever did besides bringing Christ into you life, has been bring Jenni into all of our lives. Hasn't that pretty, delicate little thing been a rock through this most remarkable year!!And what a weak word to describe the terrible year which has effected thousands bringing tears and hope and many expressions of Gpd's faithfulness. Seems like the date for little Kalynn--that isn't the right spelling, is it--is about April 12 or 13 What a joy that will be! Love and prayers, Gram
Post a Comment