Friday, June 19, 2009

Fun at the Pool











Well, as you all know we did not have a summer last year because we lived in the PICU. In fact, Granton had never been in water deeper than 5 inches until today. He did pretty well and we are all trying to make up for lost time. It was a lot of fun.

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

That Baby Girl is adorable! Granton is one cool dude! Still saying prayers!

Direnna said...

Looks like yall had alot of fun :o) Thanks for the great pictures! Praying all the time, and for lots more fun days!

I miss ya & love you guys!

Renna :o)

Ronda Bilyeu said...

How cute. I bet Mr. Granton had a blast. Still thinking and praying for you guys

Anonymous said...

Such happy picutres! Thank you for posting them!

Anonymous said...

You've got some seriously cute kids!!
Amanda Rouse

Anonymous said...

Happy Father's Day Daniel.....2 beautiful children! CF

Brandi Allard said...

Two beautiful babies! Thanks for sharing the pictures, looks like you guys had a blast! Still praying!

Anonymous said...

It's great to see everyone having so much fun! God Bless! The Bay & Holley families!

Anonymous said...

Happy belated father's day. Keep up the great work. The kids look so adorable. Maybe someday we can meet in person. Prayers as always from Bedford.

grandma ball said...

Dear Daniel and Jenni, We love your blogs these days. Really looking forwar to seeing you all next month. Love you Gram

J. Meek said...

I am sooo disappointed that I missed you guys at Dearing Christian Church this last Sunday. I heard alot of great things about your visit. My family and I were spending the weekend in Joplin resting, relaxing and stocking up on items used in our business. We look forward to catching you next time.

Shannon said...

Bayless family- It's nice to check in & see that everybody is doing so well. I'm glad you guys are enjoying the summer weather. We keep you all in our prayers. Take care- Shannon Blumenthal

Anonymous said...

Happy Fourth of July, Granton and Kaylyn! You're quite the little firecrackers!!!

Anonymous said...

Hope you all have a FUN 4th of July! This will be a celebration like no other!! You have a lot to celebrate as you already know! :-)