Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Happy Man



Well we had to go back to the drawing board with Granton's throwing up problem. We don't know what is going on. But he had another puking session the other night. The good news is he felt great yesterday. We made sure he ate healthy food and he ate like a horse. The guy has been in a real good mood lately. He helped me clean out my truck and work on our drive way. He likes to "work" with his dad and I love that. Please keep praying for the little guy. Thanks.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a GOODLOOKING GUY. Where was his baby sister? Guess he had her tucked away. For sure we pray for you guys everyday. We know God knows what you need. Love ya Pa & G'ma Vena

Harris Family said...

What a great picture!! Don't know if this will help at all, but our cousins' little one was throwing up every day too and they tried cutting out cow's milk. It really helped and after he passed through that allergic stage, he can actually have milk again. We'll be praying!

Anonymous said...

It sounds like something's too rich for his little stomach. My son was allergic to milk but has out grown that now too. He was on a milk called Allumentom - very expensive but worth it.

Direnna said...

OMG!! What a handsome little man! I cannot wait to see him. Wish I had some words of wisdom to help... but better than anything I can tell you, I'll just keep on praying for you all!

Love ya, love ya, love ya,
Renna

Ronda Bilyeu said...

What a handsome little miracle. I will be praying for the throwing up and those B cells. Have you heard anything on them yet? Praying daily ~ Ronda

brandi allard said...

Look at that handsome little man! Too cute! Praying for the throwing up to stop.

Anonymous said...

OMG!!! What a cute little guy! One of my children had to be on Neutramagin because they could not tolerate milk. Try taking him off milk and see what happens. He'll probably outgrow it. Continuing to pray for the B cells. Do you know anything on that yet? Prayers and cares!!!!

Anonymous said...

Will continue to pray for Granton! He sure is a good looking boy. Keep the spirit and I know Granton will continue to improve. Thanks for keeping us informed.

Angela K.

Anonymous said...

Handsome little guy....love the boots!!! CF

grandma ball said...

Got goosebumps! When I opened my mail these pictures fell out and I got a lump in my throat as well as the goosebumps. After reading above posts, I expect you' ll try omitting the milk for a while. Wouldn't that be great if it turned out to be a temporary sensitivity to milk? I remember someone posting about steroids affecting their stomach and causing hunger. You really got something on this blog..Lots of people care and have had experience. And that precious beautiful little Kaylynn and already the sweetest smile. Thanks a lot. Love ya, Gram

Anonymous said...

I love this picture. He is soooo cute and looks so grown up. I think all ours prayers are doing some good so I believe we need to keep it up. Prayers from Bedford.

Kim Palmer RN said...

Man dose he look awsome or what! I bet he loves helping daddy around exp. since it is outside. I think the little guy got enough time indoors!

Take care and Thanks for the update. Still praying for the source of his stomach problems to be figured out!

Rachel Dominguez said...

OMGosh he is getting cuter and cuter every day.

I will be praying for the vomiting issues!