I have some good things to report and also some things to pray about. First of all, Carver's white blood cell count has dropped and nothing has grown in the cultures they took yesterday which is good. On top of that his temperature is normal again so also a big praise. I do have some specific prayer request. Carver ate well at 10:30 but ever since then he starts and gets a few swallows but then cryes and quits. Jenni thinks he is having trouble swallowing and that is why he is not eating like he should. As most of you know, we are really praying that he keeps eating so please pray that he gets over this quickly and starts eating again. Also, Jenni and Carver need some good sleep. Everyone is watching Carver so closely that he is not getting much sleep and in turn Jenni is not getting much sleep eather. It seems like everytime Jenni gets him to sleep and lays down for her own rest some reading or blood sample or something is needed and this wakes the little man up. This does not make him happy and of corse if baby is awake, Mama is right there too. They need a good nap and a good night's sleep. Please pray for these things. Carver needs lots of energy and so does his mom. Food and rest are very important. Jenni and I were talking about this and I told her I would put it on the blog. I said, "As soon as I post this, people will pray."
So there you go, I posted it. Now, get to it. :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
This we will do right now. That seems to be the way it is at hospitals, no rest and lots o interuptions.Tough on everybody. I hopeCarver doesnt have a sore throat, Glad nothing is growing in the cultures, Granton and Kaylynn have bee here today and we we went swimming this morning and again this afternoon. They loved it, The water temp was 85 but after a while they were both shivering but didnt want to get out. They are both so handsome and so lively and happy. It was great to have them here. I took lots of pictures. Will be watching the blog and pray things are better tonight and tomorrow. L<ove you, gram
Praying already :) It always seems to work that way in hospitals! The minute your fall asleep they do something to wake you up. LOL Maybe a few "power" naps as my Grandma used to call them will do some good. Will be praying for you all.
God bless you and your family.
Post a Comment