Sunday, May 6, 2012
Well we have been home for a month and have established routine now. I am so grateful to have my family back together. Carver went to church for the first time today at lone cherry. He was a happy boy. Our appointments and trips are starting to space further out which is also nice. I Will publish pictures soon. I have a new camera now and I'm excited to use it.
Jenni
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Love hearing all the good news and how well Carver is doing! I know you are all happy to be back home and together. Look forward to seeing lots of pictures! Love you guys so much!
So glad to see that you are able to spend time just being a family and to know that Carver is doing so well. I will continue to keep your family in my prayers. God bless you all.
Post a Comment