Monday, August 25, 2008

Todays prayer request

Granton had a good nights sleep, and woke up feeling good and happy. He lost his NG tube when he was throwing up the day before yesterday. The plan is to put another one in today. He is eating and drinking some. Pray that he can take in enough nutrition that he won't need the tube. Five months is long enough to have a tube down his nose. The Dr.s and nutritionists don't think he can do it,but God shows his strength best in those who are weak.
We thank God for all the prayer warriors who intercede on Granton's behalf.
Love and Prayers,
Mimi

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

We will say a prayer for him right now. I will also forward this on to members of our church and family. I love to see God prove the dr wrong! ;)

Anonymous said...

Praying for no tubes!!! Also for good eating and drinking and for a sick mommy. Hope you're feeling better Jenni. Thanks for your post on my blog.
Love and Prayers--Ashley

Anonymous said...

Sending the prayer request around. ove, Gram

Anonymous said...

Hope everyone is feeling better today...... Granton, You show the doctors what a strong little boy you are!!! Connie F.

Anonymous said...

Praying for Granton and Jenni to get better. God will help you and we will believe in God's power! Hang in as long as it takes, God love you!

Anonymous said...

We were sitting at the dinner table tonight, all of a sudden Tyler put his little hands together and said "Mom, we need to pray". "I am praying for the little boy still in the hosipal" ( not a typo, that is how he says "hospital". I was so touched --he just came down and is watching me. He says, "I prayed for baby Granton to get better to Jesus" "You better get our message" ...out of the mouth of babes, I tell ya! Can we take this as a sign that he did not need that darn tube replaced today? We continue to think of you often---we will be there again tomorrow, and will try and catch you for a quick visit, if we can.

Still praying---
The Olson Family
Shaun, Joyce and Tyler

Ronda Bilyeu said...

Hi everyone, hope you all are feeling better. Granton praying that you eat so much and prove those doctors wrong again. Praying for you

Anonymous said...

Hope you are feeling better today, Jenni. Praying Granton will not need the tube and will eat and drink enough so this will be possible. Waiting to hear the good news tomorrow. Still praying!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Joyce. Tyler can sure relate and I know his prayers are heard! I hope you've settled into a routine by now. Come by whenever you want...as long as we're not sick. :)

Jenni

Anonymous said...

Good morning! I will pray that Gratnon will not need another NG tube and that he can eat enough on his own without it. God will make the ultimate decision no matter what the drs/nutritionists think. Keep the faith and know that everyone is praying for all your needs. Love and prayer, KIm P.