Saturday, August 9, 2008


We don’t have any new news today. It is the weekend and there are no changes planed for Granton. He just finished eating pairs and seemed to like them quit a bit. His oxygen saturation lever hit 100 in the evening yesterday without any oxygen. We have never seen that before. He does still need help when he sleeps sometimes but has seemed a latter better lately.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you're having an uneventful week-end. I love the picture of Granton - what a happy and handsome guy! !
Thinking of you as always,
Rebecca L.

Anonymous said...

Great news! When will you be moving to the Ronnie Mac house? Yes, our God is an awesome God and we just have let HIM show us the way. Be patient and wait upon HIM. Granton is just a doll! Can't wait to see him again! Have a great weekend! Love and prayers, KIM P.

Anonymous said...

Sometimes no news is good news. He looks adorable in the picture! His eyes look bright like he feels good. Have a great weekend.... Connie F.

Anonymous said...

It is so good to see Granton awake and playing. He is so cute. We keep you all in our prayers that things will continue to improve more everyday. Jenni, it's ok to get discouraged. You all have been through so much. Your families faith has been so strong. It reminds me of Job when God was allowing him to be tested by Satan. NG

Anonymous said...

Good for the little guy.I love pears,too, especially with cottage cheese. See if Granton likes that next time. So thankful he's doing so well.

In His love,

Mr. J

Anonymous said...

Granton looks so cute in that pic! Like a little boy instead of a baby! No news is usually good news in my book.
We're back home from the hospital with Grady. He has penumonia.
Praying for good days ahead for you all!
Amanda Rouse

Anonymous said...

Hey Bayless,
He looks great! I am sorry that I did not make it up today. It was CRAZY today. I was so excited to come home and check the site and see him. It made my day.

See you tomorrow even if it after my shift.

Kim P RN

Anonymous said...

Hi there...it has been busy around here, so I haven't been able to check the blog for a few days and WOW...first I was crying tears of sadness for all of you when I read the earlier post with the original lab resutls, then I got to the post about the Seatlle results, and my tears turned to tears of joy...WHAT A MIRACLE AND WHAT AN AMAZING GOD WE SERVE!!!! Love you guys! Cammie (Also, love the pictures...he is sooooo cute....keep them coming)

Anonymous said...

Granton, looks great!

Anonymous said...

So Great that you are getting accurate test results now...That is one little miracle boy you have there! Keeping you in our prayers Granton! With love, Emily Rice

Anonymous said...

;You are in our prayers today at church. Love you, Gram

Anonymous said...

Granton looks so great! I just praise God every time I see him~