How cute!!!! I pray Granton will continue to feel better. The pictures are so cute. Glad he is having some good days. Thanks for taking the time to share pictures. Still praying!
"Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all comprehension, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus." Philippians 4:6-7
3 comments:
How cute!!!! I pray Granton will continue to feel better. The pictures are so cute. Glad he is having some good days. Thanks for taking the time to share pictures. Still praying!
Happy Happy Birthday, GRANTON
Wish I could have been there to eat some of the cake and ice cream.
Love, Grandma Jeannette
So glad his birthday was great. What cute pics! Happy EVERY Day, Granton!!! :)
Cathy F., Bolivar
Post a Comment