Friday, December 19, 2008
No news is good news
I just thought I would check in. We don’t have anything news to talk about with Granton which is a good thing. We are still watching the rash and I am sure it is not getting bigger. This kid is starting to eat everything. Last night he ate chili with Oreos and followed that with rotell and chips and strawberry milk. He is getting into trouble more. We have started to flick his hand after we say “No, No don’t touch Granton” and he touches whatever it is anyway. He has been pricked so many times and he has had so many painful things done to him that he just looks at us with questioning, and perhaps a little bit confused, eyes as if to say “What are you doing? Was that supposed to hurt or something?” He also likes to aggravate his mother and stick his arm and leg through the bars of the railing on the second floor because he know this freaks her out. It doesn’t bother me because I know he can’t fit through. However, I have to admit I think it is a entertaining to see him push Jenni’s buttons. He is like his dad. He thinks it is funny to mess with people. Anyway, we are doing very well. I think Jenni will probably make the next post over the Christmas break. I am sure everyone would like to see things from her perspective for a switch. Thanks again for praying and please keep it up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
You make me laugh! My little turkey is the same way...I think all boys are as his big brother was that way, too!
I always look forward to seeing a new post and finding out what Granton is up to. We are continuing in prayer about the rash. God's got it all under control.
Have a WONDERFUL Christmas!
Tammy Guinn
So happy Granton is acting like boys do, girls also like to pust your buttons. I will continue to pray that Granton will keep improving, and I know God is watching over all of you. Enjoy your time off together as a family!Have a wonderful Christmas and may everyone havd a blessed 2009!
Granton sounds like our little girl Autumn. Getting into everything!! But we wouldn't have it any other way. We will always continue to pray for you and for your family. We hope you have a very special Christmas and that your new year is everything that you could wish for. All our love always.
Oh, the fun is just beginning! So glad Granton is doing better and doing the things he should be at this age. I will continue to pray about the rash. Remember, don't worry, just pray! Love and prayers, Kim
Silly, Granton! :) Hope you guys have a wonderful Christmas!!!! as I'm sure you will :) God Bless!
I am so... glad he is up to trouble. He is such a smart boy. Daniel you make me laugh with your posts I can hear your voice as I read them! Thank you so much for the posts! You will always be in our prayers.
I've been waiting SO long to hear the crazy toddler stories! This REALLY made me smile this morning. ;)
Tell Jenni, I'm sure she could catch Granton from 3 feet away with those long fingers of her! ;) I'm still jealous!
Much love,
I am in Sunday school class with Becky and Greg Whiteley in WW, OK. I was just checking to see how Granton is doing. I will pray that his RBCs go up. God bless you all.
Post a Comment