Thursday, January 1, 2009
Enjoying Christmas break
Mr. Granton has been enjoying lots of company lately. We have had family come in quite a bit over the Christmas break. He loves to show off. The kid is full of grins and enjoys dancing to any tune. He likes to tell everyone what a cow says and has started pointing at different animals as we ask him “Where is the sheep? Where is the pig? and so on and so own.” The last few nights he has been staying in his room all night. This has taken a little convincing on our part at first but I think it might stick now. I love it when he wakes up in the morning. I have been getting him and bringing him in to our room. He is all smiles once he is with us. In fact, this morning I wanted him to hurry up and wake so we could play. We have been lounging around in the morning enjoying his company. I think this will be what I miss most when Christmas break is over. I like to be at the school by 7:00 and he probably won’t wake up before I leave. Even if he does, I won’t have time to play with him. Jenni and Granton won’t get to lounge around tomorrow. He has an appointment in KC. They will test him for all kinds of stuff. Please pray for great test results. Speaking of his medical stuff, his rash is gone. Praise the Lord. Now he has been fighting a cough. His lungs were damaged so much by the PCP and RSV we want to keep them as clear from any gunk. Thank you all for your prayers and have a happy new year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Happy New Year from our house to your house GgLarry&GgBonnie
Grady's fighting some coughing and lung junk too. His lungs have recovered pretty well from the vent and RSV but he still gets a little more down with coughs/junk than some. Praying for Granton's cough to go away, lungs to stay clear, great test results. Praise God for the rash being gone!
Joyous news; a great way to start the year!
Good to hear the good news and bonding times you are getting to have.
Happy New Year to you all!
An article about your strong little man was in our newspaper here in Maine---What a sweet little guy he is! We have three children & cannot imagine what you are going through--we seem to take for granted that they are healty all the time. Our thoughts & prayers go out to you & your sweet boy---We will wish for the new year that he becomes healthy & stays healthy---as for being happy we need only look at his pictures of his adorable smile to know that you are giving him all the happiness a child could need.
Sincerely,
Sherry & Mike Williamd & Family
Bangor, Maine
Thanks for keeping this updated. We love to check in and see how Granton is doing!
So happy for you and Jenni getting time with Granton! It's so amazing how fast they learn, it seems they change everyday.
I pray Granton will get a great check-up! I know it makes parents very nervous, plus family and friends.
May God watch over all of you and keep you in his loving arms!
Post a Comment