Those pictures brings tears to my eyes! He looks so good. I am so thank for that I was one of the nurses who was able to witness gods work with Granton.
I saw Dr. D in the unit this past weekend. When I said something about Granton he smiled so big and said he looks so great.
WOW those pictures bring a smile to my face. What a little miracle he is. Hope you are all well and still praying for weight gain. And it appears there are no scars!!
What a handsome and adorable young man! He looks so grown-up with his beautiful, thick hair. Wow! God is good and Granton gives us all many reasons to rejoice and be thankful! Rebecca L.
Thanks so much for blessing me this morning with these beautiful reminders of what a great and wonderful Lord and Savior we have. How anyone could look at this baby and see where he has come and not believe that we have an all-knowing, all-loving Father, is beyond me. I love you all. Aunt Debbie
Thank you for the pictures! Granton looks so happy. It's easy to see his little body is filling out finally. God is so good! Jenni, hope you are feeling great!
The pictures are great. My favorite is the one of him peeking out of a zip up blanket or a tent; however I still like the one you have on the blog of him sitting in the chair with his cowboy outfit on. Granton you are a handsome guy. Your family is in our thoughts and prayers. Gods blessings on you all. NG in Bolivar
My mistake, I looked at the pictures again and decided Granton is peeking out between somebody's legs. You can see the mischief in his eyes. NG of Bolivar
Granton looks sooooo good! Certainly made my day to check the blog and see our handsome little guy! I love the tootsie roll costume too - how fun! He is such a testimony to God's love and mercy and mighty, mighty power. Love you guys so much! Renna
Oh how precious! Just brings tears to my eyes seeing that little boy out of the hospital and so very happy in real life! Our God is truely an Awesome God!
"Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all comprehension, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus." Philippians 4:6-7
19 comments:
Great, Greater. Greatest!!!!!Love an d prayers;, Gram
So cute! Miss you!
Amanda
What a handsome little guy! Hope he feels as good as he looks!!! Connie F.
What a handsome little guy! Looks like he is having a great time. Keep it up Granton!! Love you, Aunt Tina
Those pictures brings tears to my eyes! He looks so good. I am so thank for that I was one of the nurses who was able to witness gods work with Granton.
I saw Dr. D in the unit this past weekend. When I said something about Granton he smiled so big and said he looks so great.
Have a wonderful week.
what awesome pictures!! he looks so precious. glad he is doing so well. love and prayers!
So good to see pictures. What an adorable young man! Looks like he is doing well and hope that it stays that way. Prayers from Bedford.
WOW those pictures bring a smile to my face. What a little miracle he is. Hope you are all well and still praying for weight gain. And it appears there are no scars!!
Such cute pictures,and he looks so good in all of them.GgLarry&GgBonnie
What a handsome and adorable young man! He looks so grown-up with his beautiful, thick hair. Wow! God is good and Granton gives us all many reasons to rejoice and be thankful!
Rebecca L.
Thanks so much for blessing me this morning with these beautiful reminders of what a great and wonderful Lord and Savior we have. How anyone could look at this baby and see where he has come and not believe that we have an all-knowing, all-loving Father, is beyond me.
I love you all.
Aunt Debbie
Thank you for the pictures! Granton looks so happy. It's easy to see his little body is filling out finally. God is so good! Jenni, hope you are feeling great!
Tammy G.
The pictures are great. My favorite is the one of him peeking out of a zip up blanket or a tent; however I still like the one you have on the blog of him sitting in the chair with his cowboy outfit on. Granton you are a handsome guy. Your family is in our thoughts and prayers. Gods blessings on you all. NG in Bolivar
My mistake, I looked at the pictures again and decided Granton is peeking out between somebody's legs. You can see the mischief in his eyes. NG of Bolivar
Granton looks sooooo good! Certainly made my day to check the blog and see our handsome little guy! I love the tootsie roll costume too - how fun! He is such a testimony to God's love and mercy and mighty, mighty power. Love you guys so much!
Renna
What a great looking kid. Wonderful pictures he looks great! Hope everything is well. Keep up the good work. Still praying The Paynes
Oh how precious! Just brings tears to my eyes seeing that little boy out of the hospital and so very happy in real life! Our God is truely an Awesome God!
I'm loving the Tootsie Roll outfit!! So so soooo cute!! and sweet just like him!! lots of prayers sent your way from bolivar!!
Priceless pics! Thx for sharing them. Prayerfully, Billy, Regina & Zack Russell
Post a Comment