When I got back after not seeing Granton for two days, I too, could tell a difference in his size. He looks older and fuller. Today, he weighed 8 kilos or 17.6 lbs. We continue to move forward and hope to be home soon! Granton's med list is getting shorter and shorter. He now has two official meds he is done with and one temporarily. His FK506 was weaned again today to .2. We are pleased with our happy, cuddly baby who is changing fast. Have a nice weekend.
Jenni
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

11 comments:
Great to hear such good news.
Happy to hear all is going well. Isn't it great to see what God has done for Granton..... We are so Blessed to have such a wonderful God. Connie F.
It is so awsome to hear he is doing so good. He is just such a great testiment of how the lord works.
Give him a huge hug!!
Praise the Lord all things are heading in the right direction for you guys. And Granton & his family will be home soon YIPPY.
You all have a great & blessed weekend.
God Bless
Sherry Mayer (FBC)
Yay for gained weight, yay for off of two meds, yay for the homecoming getting closer and closer! Praise and Thanks to our Awesome Lord!
;For every ounce we are excited and grateful. Go Granton, go! Love and prayers , Gram
I'm happy Granton is so much better!
I know its nice to get away, glad you were happy to see Granton better.
GOD BLESS YOU!
That's terrific! I hope you're feeling well, Jenni!
He's getting there! We are counting down the days until we can have a Bayless/McCullah movie night!! I hope you are feeling okay, Jenn!
Amanda
So good to read such a positive blog after being gone for a few days. Sounds like it won't be much longer until yall will all be home under that one roof, that has been talked about so often. Still praying!
News is so great! Can you post a new picture, so we can see his progress? I need to look back and make a log of his weight lately. Everytime you give a new weight, I must look back and find the previous weights.
We are all so blessed by our Father and how he helps us.
We love you,
Aunt Debbie and Uncle Tommy
Post a Comment