Friday, January 16, 2009
I don’t have much time to post. I just wanted to thank everyone who prayed for Granton to get over his latest hurdle. He is doing much better. He is happy, eating fine and keeping everything down. Jenni said, he has just started a new thing today. She calls it his lizard act. He is crawling around sticking his tongue in and out making shla shla shla sounds. He must feel fine. We always appreciate all the prayers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

13 comments:
Praise the Lord. I have thought of he numerous times today. Glad to hear he is feeling better. Love and Prayers, Ronda
So glad that he is feeling better! I bet his "lizard act" is just adorable! Love and Prayers!
So happy to hear tha your little one is feeling better.
Blessings.
~ Debi
Maybe a video????
God is always faithful. Glad Granton is much improved.
What wonderful news, I'm so happy Granton is better.
I can just imagine him crawling and making noises, GREAT STUFF!
Will continue to pray!
So glad Granton is feeling better.I just have one question though Danial.With you being so busy,when did you have time to teach Granton the lizard trick?:) :) :) Love to all and hope you know I'm only kidding,Great grandma Bonnie
Thank God that Granton is feeling better! I've been thinking about him!
Amanda Rouse
Glad to hear your little lizard is feeling better. Hope Jenni is feeling good too and getting her rest! Talk to you soon. Love and Prayers--Ashley
It's always a blessing to read your updates and find out that Granton is improving. Thanks for keeping us posted on his progress. It's especially encouraging to know that he is once again eating, sleeping and playing. He's so precious!
Hugs and prayers, Rebecca L.
Lawsy , lawsy, Granton boy!!!How come you keep scarin' your folks silly? Cause you are getting to be a quite normal little guy, I S'pose. Daniel and Jenni, I;m so thankful--I;m sure youhave every reason to get nervous when that baby has any kind of little hitch. God has been so good, hasn't he? When are we looking for the next rbc count? Can hardly wait for it to be way way up. We love you, Gram
Praise God!! Prayers were answered.
I am so happy he is feeling better! The nurses in the PICU really need some pictures when you get a chance! Hey take a pic of the lizard for us we love that stuff.
I guess Granton does have quite the immune system if he is feeling better! :) That is great! I cannot imagine how scary it must be to see him get sick, but then great cause for rejoicing when you see him recover. Our family prays for you every night; Granton feels like family to us, especially our 5 & 7 year old.
Much love & prayers-
a fam in colo springs
Post a Comment