How wonderful! I can only imagine what Granton thought of the big, wide world. It won't be long until he's banging on the door and hollering, "Outside!" Praise God for His abundant blessings!
WOW! THE PICTURES ARE GREAT! QUITE THE LITTLE COWBOY YOU HAVE THERE. I BET HE DIDN'T KNOW WHAT WAS GOING ON OR WHERE TO LOOK FIRST. WILL HE GET TO SPEND TIME OUTSIDE OR DO YOU HAVE TO KEEP INSIDE FOR NOW. NO MATTER, YOU'RE IN A "HOME" ENVIRONMENT. I WILL PRAY FOR HIS CONTINUED PROGRESS AND THAT DAY WHEN YOU ALL GET TO COME HOME TO BOLIVAR! JENNI, YOU LOOK GREAT. I DON'T KNOW HOW YOU'VE DONE IT. OUR GOD IS AN AWESOME GOD. LOVE AND PRAYERS, KIM P.
How precious!! Praise God for all he has done for Granton and your family. Those pictures are priceless. Keep us updated on how Granton likes his new home!!
Granton, Serenity noticed your cowboy boots, she said "Mom, Granton ride Horsey." Horses are her favorite,so she was pretty excited about that. But then she pointed to the flowers. With a puzzled look on her face she softly muttered, "Outside?" She pondered the thought for a moment. Then suddenly it began to sink in. Her face just lit up as she started clapping and yelling, "Yay!Granton outside!" Now we're all clapping and yelling, "Yay! Granton's outside!"
"Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all comprehension, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus." Philippians 4:6-7
7 comments:
How wonderful! I can only imagine what Granton thought of the big, wide world. It won't be long until he's banging on the door and hollering, "Outside!" Praise God for His abundant blessings!
Tammy Guinn
WOW! Thanks for encouraging us again!
Granton, you look great in those cowboy boots. We look forward to seeing you walk out of the Ronald MacDonald House in those boots. Praise God. NG
WOW! THE PICTURES ARE GREAT! QUITE THE LITTLE COWBOY YOU HAVE THERE. I BET HE DIDN'T KNOW WHAT WAS GOING ON OR WHERE TO LOOK FIRST. WILL HE GET TO SPEND TIME OUTSIDE OR DO YOU HAVE TO KEEP INSIDE FOR NOW. NO MATTER, YOU'RE IN A "HOME" ENVIRONMENT. I WILL PRAY FOR HIS CONTINUED PROGRESS AND THAT DAY WHEN YOU ALL GET TO COME HOME TO BOLIVAR! JENNI, YOU LOOK GREAT. I DON'T KNOW HOW YOU'VE DONE IT. OUR GOD IS AN AWESOME GOD. LOVE AND PRAYERS, KIM P.
How precious!! Praise God for all he has done for Granton and your family.
Those pictures are priceless. Keep us updated on how Granton likes his new home!!
That is so great!! I had tears in my eyes when I read the story online at kansascity.com. He does look awesome in those boots!
Granton,
Serenity noticed your cowboy boots, she said "Mom, Granton ride Horsey." Horses are her favorite,so she was pretty excited about that. But then she pointed to the flowers. With a puzzled look on her face she softly muttered, "Outside?"
She pondered the thought for a moment. Then suddenly it began to sink in. Her face just lit up as she started clapping and yelling, "Yay!Granton outside!"
Now we're all clapping and yelling, "Yay! Granton's outside!"
And to God be ALL the Glory!
We love you!
Post a Comment