
Granton seemed to be in a good mood last night. Aunt Denise came up with her lap top so we are able to post a picture. We don't have much news other than they are going to cut his feeds tonight so they can do a little surgery for the lump on his neck tomorrow. However, the lump seems to be getting better. They may decide to see if it goes away on it's own without surgery. Please pray that we do the right thing. We will keep posting as things happen.

22 comments:
Cute dimples, Granton! We're all so proud of you, you little fighter!
What did the big tomato say
to the little tomato?
ketchup,ketchup.
Daniel and Jenni, I love the adorable picture of Granton. I'm thankful for the weight gain and the progress Granton is making. My prayers will continue to be for Granton's complete healing and for his homecoming to Bolivar. I pray for God's blessings on your time together. See you tomorrow. Nancy
Please have no doubts what choices you make, you have someone who is helping Granton.
I love the picture of Granton, he has changed so much from the first blog picture I saw earlier like a few months ago.
The Bayless family have so many people that really care what happens. I thank you for taking time to keep us informed about the whole family.
I continue to ask Gods blessing to help Granton get better.
I sure do love that little guy! What a sweet pic! We continue to pray for him and trust you with all the decisions, because I know who you are looking to for the answers! Am glad Denise got to come up and spend time with you all - I'm sure it's good for everyone.
I love you all and miss ya too!
What a cutie!!
He looks so sweet in that picture! It was good to see you again, Jenni! I can't wait until you guys are back. Hang in there, we are praying!
Love ya!
What a cutie!! We are continuing to keep you in our thoughts and prayers. I love that smile. NG
I love that picture! He looks so happy and handsome! Jenni it was great to spend time with you. Hope to do it again soon. You are an amazing, patient mom and I love watching you love Granton!!!
Do not doubt that you will make the right decisions for Granton. God is helping you! The picture is darling! Will continue to pray for his progress to continue! Love and prayers, Kim Pierce
HI Daniel and Jenni...I just took a moment to check on Granton's blog and saw him smiling...what a handsome young man he is!! Jim and I are heading to church soon and we will have our church to be praying about the lump on Granton's neck. This is the first time that I have tried to do this so I hope that it works. Love, Cleta Spellins
Hi Daniel, it's Cleta again. Hope you don't mind but I copied and pasted Granton's picture in Publisher and printed it out to take to church tonight. It always helps to have a picture when you are asking someone to pray. Aunt Denise did a good job! Love, Cleta
What a gorgeous boy you have there, but of course you already knew that! :)
Praying and thinking of you!
Amanda Rouse
"Granton, I hope you get better soon. You look very cute in that picture. Love Hannah and Emma."
Jenni, it was so good to see you on Friday. I love the picture of Granton. I continue to be amazed by your strength and faith as Granton continues to fight this battle. Can't wait for you to come home! Love and Prayers, Erin
He looks great!!! I did not come up to see you guys because I have a cold and of course do not want to expose you all to it.
You are in my thoughts and prayers.
What a handsome young man you have there!!! His smile is so cute....and his little teeth. Continueing to pray for all of you. Connie F.
Granton you have beautiful eyes... the little girls are going to be crazy for you when you get older! You hang in there little guy and eat all your veggies and put on some more weight.
We lift You and your Mom & Dad up in prayer everyday that God will continue to bless and heal you.
Have a good week!
Love & prayers...Sherry S.
GREAT PICTURE! HE REALLY DOES LOOK GOOD.
MAY GOD CONTINUE TO BLESS YOU IN HIS LOVE, MERCY AND GRACE,
DANA AND DWAYNE JOHNSTON
Serenity says, "Ohhhh! Granton cute! Mommy says, "I know! He IS very cute, but Granton's not feeling very well again." Serenity says as she places her hand on Granton's picture, "Ohhhh! Jesus name, BE HEALED! AMEN! Then she opens her eyes and adds,"All better!" So she jumps down out of my lap and runs off to play, confident her prayer has been answered. With faith like that, things HAVE to get better! :)
We continue to pray for weight gain, complete manifestation of healing, strength, direction and wisdom!
Love,
Dana and Serenity
I love that picture. He is so adorable!
We are keeping up the prayers here for him and the whole family. Thank you for keeping us updated.
All the best!!!
Cathy F., Bolivar
What a handsome young man! Look at those long eyelashes. Prayers from Bedford that all goes well.
Post a Comment