Granton is full to the brim at 35ml/hr. He doesn't wine or fuss he just cuddles and sleeps. Daniel thought he might have been bored, too. When music therapy came that confirmed his theory for sure. So, between being full and bored we don't have a lot of spunk going on right now. But, that will soon change we hope. Tomorrow is our discharge party day! Yes, the doctors want us out of here so the plan is to leave by tomorrow afternoon. I've been busy loading down a wagon full of our junk. Hopefully, you'll see pictures of Granton in that wagon on our next post. :) We will either walk over to Ronnie Mac with a stroller or use Aunt Darbie's car if it's raining. The newspaper will be here to see us off and Granton will be decked out in his cowboy boots. I already had him try on his outfit last weekend, but I was told not to show anyone yet. He looked real cute. We are excited to see what tomorrow brings. Also, we will be planning a first birthday party soon at Ronnie Mac. We won't be home for the celebration, but we will be home away from home and out of the hospital. Thanks for your prayers...everyday.
Jenni
P.S.--One more thing, Granton has his foot back with no iv keeping him from standing on both feet. He is an iv-nose tube-nasal canula-tape-free little man!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

36 comments:
Oh my....... What awesome news!!!! God is GOOD!!!!! I can't wait to see the pictures....and I know you can't wait for it to happen.......that is just great!!! He may not be "home" for his birthday......but he will be with us in spirit. God Bless you all!!! Connie F.
I just cried and cried when I read this! I have followed you guys since the beginning and have seen every news cast and every paper article and pray every day for Granton! What Incredible News!!!! I am elated!
Love you Granton! I can't wait to see you in your awesome boots buddy.
Prayers Always,
Rachel
That is so great!!! I am have tears running down my face. Yeah! It will be so great to come and visit at the RMD house.
He can say these boots are made for walking. He may not be home for his birthday but..it will be the best one ever.
Keep us updated like you always do.
Give him lots of hugs and kisses.
Kim Palmer RN
How exciting Jenni!! I bet you are on cloud 9!! Our God is good!!
Katie D
Praise God for freedom!
The moment after you post pix of Granton in those Cowboy boots, if you hear a faint "Thank you Jesus," in the distance, know that it's just our elated praises from a couple hundred miles away!
We'll have quite a praise report at church tonight!
Love,
Dana
All I can say is that we serve an awesome great God!
We are overjoyed.
Love ya,
Aunt Debbie
What great news. I can't begin to imagine your joy. We will be looking forward to those pictures.
Kathy D
HOW AWESOME!!! I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU ALL. YOU HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS FOR SO LONG. WHAT A BIRTHDAY PARTY YOU WILL HAVE!!! JUST SO THANKFUL THAT HE WILL BE CELEBRATING HIS BIRTHDAY. ALL OUR LOVE AND PRAYERS...
YAY!!!! I am so excited for you. It has been a long hard journey but you all have and still are drawing people closer to GOD everyday. What an incredibly awesome testimony your little guy is.
Continuing to Pray!
Christy Sheppeck
that is such a blessing! Can't wait to see him in his outfit heading "home" This little man is definately a miracle from God! Blessings to you all! Love, Emily Rice and Family!
Ever since I seen the story about Granton on KY3, I've been checking your blog everyday and today, I just wanted to cry. God does miracleous things and this is just ONE of them!! I'm so happy for all of you.
Hi Bayless Family,
My name is Karen Nicholas and I have been following Granton's journey almost since the beginning. I have several connections with you, but have never met you. First, my son Matthew was in your English class. Next, I babysat for Rachel Tennison after Granton got sick and last but not least I am a friend of Nina Cooper. I have tried to keep her posted and share any new info on Granton. I am praising the Lord with you on the exciting news and God's healing power in Granton's life.
Nina asked me to write and share her love and concern with you. She has had a rough couple of months. First she fell on her deck and broke her right wrist. A couple of days later she had to put her dog Candy to sleep which was very traumatic for her. Then after she got the cast off her wrist, she fell out of bed and broke her arm (same arm), thus she hasn't been able to write to you.
My prayers continue for you all and praise God for His awesome healing power!
Jenni, this brings tears to my eyes. There are so many answered prayers here for your little man. I can't wait to see pictures and read that blog. Love to you all and still praying. P.S. When is his 1st birthday?
I cannot wait to see those pictures it will be the second best pictures I have gotten all week. Yesterday the Lord answered our prayers by giving our family after an emergency c-section a new healthy Nephew and now Granton gets to go home to the Ronnie house. Thank you Lord for all the wonderful things you do and keep doing.
Our love and prayers,
The Frost family
Wow--This news is so great.Sure hope you will be able to walk to Ronnie Mac so Granton can look at all the leaves and hear the bird and smell the fresh air.All the things so many of us see every day and don't take time to appreciate.We are so happy for all of you and can't wait to see pictures. Love GgLarry&GgBonnie
What exciting news!! we are SUPER happy for you! I can't wait to see the pictures in those boots....praying always and thanking God for hearing our prayers~ Traci Froelich
OH MY! DISCHARGE DAY!!!! How exciting!! Praying for you all! So glad you'll be at "home" rather than in hospital now!!
How often will Granton leave RM House to go to hospital for checkups? How long do they expect you to be at RM House?
I'm just so happy for you guys!
Amanda Rouse
OUR GOD IS AN AWESOME GOD!!!! I can't wait to see those boots!
Praise The Lord For Answered Prayers! We are so happy for the great news! What an amazing miricle he is! Congrats! Give him hugs & we can't wait to see your pictures of God's little Cowboy! God Bless, The Bay & Holley families
Tomorrow will be a day to remember! "...what a day of rejoicing that will be..."
With love and big smiles,
Rebecca L.
Oh, my, gosh. How exciting. I hope that you will keep on blogging. I don't know if I can make it through a day without my daily (or sometimes two or three times) Granton. God bless you and what a joyous time for all. Prayers from Bedford.
Your strength and faith have been such an inspiration for us. We think of you daily and pray to God that he continues to bless Granton and his wonderful family. Travel safe in those boots...
Janet & Mikayla Fox
GOD IS GREAT! SO SO SO GREAT! this is such amazing news!! i cant wait to see that outfit with those cowboy boots! yay! yippee yahoo!!!
What can I say after reading so many other excited bloggers? Granton has so many fans. We are so happy for you.
Aunt Lori
Looking forward to seeing pictures of that cowboy. Granton we wish you a very happy birthday. To God be the glory great things He hath done. NG
We are so thrilled for you guys! Tyler asks about "baby Granton" every day, and I share the blog pictures with him. He will be so excited to see the pics tomorrow! I can't wait! I know the pins and needles feeling of anticipation, and I am so glad to hear that you all are finally getting to experience that, too! What a day for celebration!!!!!
The Olson Family--Shaun, Joyce and Tyler
Jeepers!!!Gram
oh i am so excited for your family!!! God is so wonderful!!! I am about to bounce off the walls with excitement, again this is so amazing!!!
WOW!!!! The BIG day has finally came. I can not wait with the many others for the pictures tomorrow. Please, keep up the blog, I will miss reading about, Granton. Ohhh...him in that little outfit and boots will be sooo cute. I'm so excited! I wish we all could be there to see Granton leave that hospital and head to his home away from home. I can not wait to see the little guy back in Bolivar. I will be thinking about yall tomorrow. What a GREAT day!
Congrats!!!!!!!!
This is such Awesome news for you all. I enjoy follwoing your blog daily and praying for your family daily. Thank God for his Amazing graces for your family and the miracles he can work.
Always praying,
Amber (Hale) Cline
This is the happiest news yet!! I am emotionally doing cartwheels!! God is SOO Good!! I am so happy for you all!!! I can't wait to see your cowboy boots, Granton!! Much hugs and love to all!!
Cathy F., Bolivar
Wishing you a beautiful, exciting day of blessings today!!! Can't wait to meet this inspiring baby
someday. He is such a miracle to
share!!!
God Bless, ANNIE K.
I'm wondering how daddy Daniel is makin g it today. I'll bet the classrooms and athletic fields at Bolivar are thin king there is an earthquake! I can't wait to see Grantons eyes as he beholds God's great outdoors for the first time since late March when he was swinging in his grandparents Bayless yard. And his first breath of fresh air with no tubes up his nose!! Oh wow! Hey Darbie, are't you the lucky one to be there for this special occasion! Love and prayers, Gram
We are so thrilled for you. I feel like I see that little boy every day through your blog. I can't wait to see his pic with the cowboy boots! You go Granton!!!
Our God is an AWESOME God! He knew this day would come. I cannot wait to tell my family that Granton gets to leave the hospital today.
I got goosebumps & tears of joy reading this blog. What a HAPPY Day! We will continue to pray for Granton & the entire Bayless family.
Post a Comment