Granton's 100 day celebration was quite a surprise. The bone marrow team came in with a balloon that Granton has played with for two days and presents to unwrap. One of the doctors taped us while we unwrapped everything. Daniel said he would take our chip home and see if he could download some videos and pictures for you. Also, the team celebrated no RSV officially and Granton got to see their faces smiling at him for the first time! It was great to see everyone cheer him on and care so much about our little boy when they see thousands of patients. So, two very specific prayers answered praise the Lord! And, like Daniel said we should be weaning the tacro in about 20 days which means all the other meds will be weaned as well since his levels usually show up low due to the immune suppressent drug. Well I got to run so I can meet a guest at the door. Talk later.
Jenni
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

14 comments:
Congratulations, Granton!
I know three months ago day 100 seemed like forever, but God has brought you safely through. Praise His wonderful name!
We continue to pray for your recovery and weaning from medications, and NO MORE COMPLICATIONS!!
Tammy Guinn
Praise God!!! Connie F.
What a wonderful day - one for the record and memory books!! The sun is shining brightly and it's a perfect day for rejoicing and enjoying God's goodness.
Love and prayers,
Rebecca L.
Hi Bayless Family
I just came up with a new name for Granton. I'm going to call thim the "Little Inch Worm" I've been watching the inch worms and how they don't get too speedy but given a little time and no interference they get on down the path. His path should be a lot smoother now with the immunity working for him. Love to him! Gwen
That is awesome that the transplant team did that. What wonderful care it seemes you have received. Take care and keep eating lots.
PRAISE THE LORD!
I'm so thrilled about Granton's news!
I will keep praying for the continued improvement.
The Lord really listens!
MANY reasons to celebrate God's goodness!!!
We are rejoicing with you in Colorado Springs!!!!!
What a perfect day it was for praising the goodness of God! Can't wait to see some of the pictures. Always in my prayers, love, Kim P.
How nice!!!!! That was very thoughtful for the nice surprise and gifts. Not to long before we will read....ON OUR WAY TO ,BOLIVAR. WOW!!!! So excited to hear all the good reports. Still praying!
God is so good, He has answered many prayers! Keep trudging on Granton, we will keep you and your family in our prayers.
YAY GRANTON!!!
Continuing to think of you and pray for you and check in on you but oh so very glad that things are going so well!
Amanda Rouse
We are watching and praying as we look forward to the next blog. I hope you are having a great weekend all three of you together. Love and prayers, Gram
Congratulations and we love hearing good news. Prayers from Bedford.
Post a Comment