Granton’s checkup went fine. He kept his weight. The doctor found evidence of an infection in his stool that is common for a transplant patient with an immune deficiency who have to take all the drugs he takes. We are going to get some medicine that should help. He also slept better and was only awake between 4 and 5 o’clock. This is a positive change for Jenni. Granton will not have another checkup until Thursday. I think it is a good sign that they did not feel they needed to see him for a few days. Granton made me feel so good when I left yesterday. He waved bye bye, which he has been doing for a while, but he also blew me kisses. That’s a first. It was a wonderful end to a great weekend. Thanks for the prayers.
Daniel
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

15 comments:
Sounds super! Thanks for the blog, we are always checking. Love and prayers, Gram
You had real good news, that makes everyone happier and more thankful God is watching over Granton.
I will continue to pray and know I really care!
We are blessed beyond measure with God's grace! Praise The Lord!! So good to hear how great he is doing and we will continue to pray daily.
June
I am so excited for you guys. That is a great sign that he does not have to go back until thursday. I hope the medications help.
What a great weekend. I saw Dr. M in the PICU on Sunday and she said he looked so cute at clinic on Sunday.
Give him kisses for us.
Yippy for the great news on Granton and I love the updated picture of this fine young guy. He looks so happy & grown up. Pray that all will remain or improve for the next few days.
In his wonderful name
SM (FBC)
Glad for the weight staying and for a few days between appts. How sweet for the kisses! Thinking of you all.
Amanda Rouse
Sounds GREAT! He is a sweet little guy. Everything is sounding good and glad they caught the infection quick. He will get to feeling better now. Still praying!
Always checking on our boy. Prayers from Bedford.
Glad to hear the checkup went well and that his weight stayed steady. Glad he is sleeping good so Jenni can get some much needed sleep herself. Will keep praying for continued progress. Daniel, didn't that blown kiss just melt your heart! Love and prayers, Kim P.
I am so glad to hear Granton's check up went fine. Can't wait to hear the good news on Thursday. Till then love and prayers
Glad to hear you guys had a great weekend and Granton is feeling better. Ilove the new picture of him. He is a very handsome little boy! We will continue to pray for weight gain and that he will get stronger each day. God Bless and have a peaceful night.
Still praying....Sherry S.
What wonderful news. No Dr. appointmentes for a few days. I know that you guys are happy about that. Love reading all the good news.
Still praying in Maryville
He is such a fighter and so cute! We will continue to pray he feels better soon, gains weight and for complete healing.
Blessings,
Kathy
So glad to hear good news! Hope the infection clears up quickly.
I am so happy to see you guys are home. I have not been able to check the blog for several days, as I was out of town on business, however that is the first thing I did when I got in today. I feel like I know your family so well. I live in KC and I read/have read all the articles on Granton, watch the news stories on Granton and Pray for Granton every single day! I loved to see his pictures leaving the hospital...that had to be the best feeling in the world.
You guys have done a terrific job with him and he is such a lucky boy to have you guys for parents! I see nothing but pure love and joy in your eyes.
Good Luck and I look forward to hearing more GOOD news!
Rachel
Post a Comment