Sunday, September 21, 2008
I just thought I would share with everyone that I had a great time with with Jenni and Granton. We put his mask on him and took him on a walk Saturday. It is fun because he has been cooped up for so long. He just sits back and soaks everything up. The little guy has a checkup tomorrow. Keep praying we need the little guy to gain weight without setbacks. I was going to post a video of him tonight but I had some technical difficulties. I will try again. Thanks you all so much.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
I'm so happy The Bayless Family had a great week-end together.
I pray Granton has gained weight and will continue to progress!
I so admire the belief you have in God's care of Granton! You have your life going in the right direction!
God Bless all of you!
My Prayers are going up for Granton to have gained some more weight and it is so good to read about Granton & Mommy & Daddy getting out side to enjoy the sites. This is such a special time of the yr when God does his best Art work colors are changing so fast. Have a grt night young man and I will ck in tomorrow evening see how Drs Appt went.
God Bless
SM (FBC)
Glad to hear you guys had a good weekend together and that Granton got to go for a walk. That's great!
It is so neat that the bone marrow team had a celebration for Granton... there is so much to celebrate and be thankful for!! Can't wait to see pictures and/or video.
We will continue to pray for weight gain and for a strong and healthy little boy! You all are always in our thoughts and prayers! God Bless and have a great week...Sherry S.
I have been waiting to see the sunday blog. Sure glad you and your family had a fun weekend. The things we take for granted, shame on us. Sure will be focusing in prayer for the weight gain. Have a good week and hope all goes good with the check up tomorrow. Still praying!
Wasn't it a beautiful day to be outside. Glad you got to enjoy it and spend time together. Will continue to pray that Granton gains weight and the drs. appt. goes well. Have a great week and keep looking up! Love, Kim P.
What great weather you had for your outing too. That fresh air had to feel so good on his skin.
We will continue to pray for chubby arms and legs. ;)
"Granton, I'm glad you're out of the hospital. And I'm glad you got to go on a walk with your Mommy and Daddy. Love Hannah and Emma"
We pray for a good report tomorrow with Granton's checkup. We pray for his weight gain. Sure wish I could give him a some of my extra weight. It is wonderful news to learn of you all having a great weekend together. God Bless all of you. NG
Post a Comment