Friday, September 12, 2008

Pictures





























12 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's amazing to remember a few months ago crying tears of sorrow and praying for the Lord to intercede and heal Granton. Now we are crying tears of joy seeing the pictures of him leaving the hospital. Praise the Lord and we will to pray for continued weight gain and great progress. Congratulations!
Stauffer Family

Anonymous said...

God has given you a Miracle! God Bless your family!! Have a great weekend in your new home away from home...... love the pictures. Thank you for sharing such a special momment with us. Connie F.

Anonymous said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you Lord.

Anonymous said...

He is just so doggone cute!!! Glad to see him doing so well-Praise God!

mj said...

I have to wipe these tears of joy from my eyes and go to a meeting!! Wow.

Amen!

Anonymous said...

HALLELUIA!!!!!!!!!! PRAISE THE LORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU JESUS!!!!!!! GLORY TO GOD IN THE HIGHEST!!!!!! ALL GLORY, HONOR AND PRAISE BELONG TO JESUS! Oh how my soul is rejoicing. Thank you Daniel and Jenni for the wisdom you used - Godly wisdom - in making decisons on behalf of Granton. God gave that little guy to you knowing that these decisons would need to be made on his behalf - you've done a wonderful job of parenting. Wow - I'm just in awe of the power of the cross. We've prayed for this day and now it's here - Glory be to Jesus.

Anonymous said...

hey baby granton...this is baby autumn. just wanted to tell you how happy i am that you are out of the hospital and at "home" with your family. you look great!! keep getting all better so you can come back to bolivar...your home!!!

Anonymous said...

Jenni, I've been silently following Granton's battle from the beginning, sometimes checking the blog many times a day for updates. I thought that today was a great and wonderful day to break my silence. As I look at today's pictures, I am overwhelmed with thankfulness to God. I feel like I myself have witnessed a miracle. May God continue to bless your family...I will again be silently following Granton's progress and continuing to pray. Praise God for His many blessings. By the way, I worked with you at Stockton...
Susan Beach

Anonymous said...

Most beautiful pictures I've seen!

Anonymous said...

He looks adorable. I love the story on the KC Star web page. Enjoy your weekend at your home away from home. I will see you hopefully next week.

Thanks so much for sharing your big day.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!!! We have been joining so many others praying for this day for a long time. Have a wonderful weekend together.

Anonymous said...

AMEN!!!!! He is so adorable in his cowboy boots. What a wonderful day! We will of course continue to pray for Granton and your family.