Monday, September 8, 2008

They got an iv working in Granton's foot yesterday and it hasn't bothered him. He gained weight again--7.780 which is back up to 17 lbs. :) He had a real good night and slept through it. He went back to sleep after vitals both times. We are praying for his surgery today. His feeds went off at midnight so he can be sedated. Daniel and I especially need comfort when we stop to think about a hole put into his tummy. We know God is in control as always. We're thankful for how far He's brought Granton and that He won't let us down.

Jenni

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Praying 4 u all this a.m. Billy

Anonymous said...

I am praying for Granton's procedure today. May God guide the doctor's moves, ease Granton's discomfort, and relieve your anxiety.

Anonymous said...

Praying that the Father continues to watch over Granton and speed his healing process, and that He continues to comfort and guide you and your family.

Cathy F., Bolivar

Anonymous said...

Yay! Granton for the weight gain. That'll show those doctors! :) Keep it up!

We are praying with you today! If Granton has this surgery, than He will sail right through it with flying colors. If it's not God's will than it will be stopped or postponed once again. We are believing and trusting God with you. He is in control and never does anything half way. Granton has already come so very far and God will carry him the rest of the way as well.

Love and Prayers,
Dana

Anonymous said...

We will be so anxious to hear after surgery but know you will be busy giving him comfort so in the mean time we will be praying.We love you all,GgLarry&GgBonnie

Anonymous said...

Our small group continues to pray for Granton. I wish I could give him some of the weight I keep gaining :)

Let me know if there is anything on the blog you need me to update, fix or add. If you are getting tired of the blocks at the top I can do something different.

Anonymous said...

Praying for Granton this morning. He is an amazing little guy. His story is so full of miracles - I feel blessed to be able to pray for him on this journey.
Kathy

Anonymous said...

Our thoughts and Prayers are with all of you. It is our prayer that the surgery goes well and you all will have comfort. You all have been through so much. NG

Anonymous said...

Jenni & Daniel,
I'm thinking of you and praying for Granton today, as well as for you, as he undergoes another surgical procedure. May God give you "peace that passes understanding."
Rebecca L.

Anonymous said...

We are hanging in there with you. God is your comforter. Love ya, Gram

Anonymous said...

Praying for all of you, God is watching very closely and will take care of your family!

Anonymous said...

Still praying for you and hoping the surgery went well. From all of us in Bedford.