Saturday, September 6, 2008

Two down and one to go!

Well they still haven’t done rounds so I will make a post anyway. Usually they come in right after I put something on the blog. Granton is doing well. Right now he is sitting on his Aunt Shanna’s lap eating a cracker. He loves Crackers, cheese, (but cheese gives him the runs) apples, and scrambled eggs. He about bit me trying to chomp up the eggs. He is also learning to drink through a straw. Granton did gain a little weight again today and he seems to be handling his new NJ tube well. He is getting more vocal. He talks to me by saying Baaaaaaa! I will baaaaaaa back and we keep it up for quite awhile. He is still a very little guy but I think he looks better than he did last week. The last bit of news is we now have two final negative tests for RSV. They have taken one more culture and if it comes back negative I am pretty sure we will not be in isolation any more. Praise the Lord and keep praying for the little guy.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

We will keep praying!

The Wallace's

Anonymous said...

I will continue to pray for Granton to get better everyday. He's come a long way, and I pray for him to continue to gain strength. He sure is a handsome young person!

Anonymous said...

Still praying for Granton in Bedford.

Anonymous said...

Yay for more RSV negative results! Yay for a little weight gain! Yay for getting stuff down with a straw (Grady is much better with a straw than a sippy).
Praying always,
Amanda Rosue

Anonymous said...

I know Shanna is on cloud nine being there with Granton. Yea.....for the neg. on RSV and hoping and praying for the next one to be the same. Good to hear about the little weight gain. Hope he keeps it up. Have a good weekend! Still praying!

Anonymous said...

Hey little buddy, Is your handsome dad feeding you today? Hope you eat like a little piggy and keep it all down. Hoping as you get off more meds you won't have trouble with cheese especially since you like it so well and it is packed with good stuff to make yhou grow.We will pray especially today for you. Had an email from Vijawada yesterday and they are still praying for you. Love you all. Prayers, Gram

Anonymous said...

When is Granton's 1-year birthday? Just curious!
The Darby's